Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was cute! And there weren't a lot of mistakes in it, either.

Rain DOES cry about everything, doesn't she? But that's okay. To be honest, I would cry if I were her, too. I mean, living with a guy who sometimes acts like he likes you, and other times acts like he hates you? That can do a person in mentally; believe me, I know from personal experience. I work with someone like Domon- except, luckily, no actual gundams are involved, ahaha!

Anyway, keep up the great work if you're still writing!

Cheers,

-Manna
ShadowZoidian chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OMG! That was absolutely fabulous.

I love how well u followed/summed up Rain's thought process. My favorite part is at the end. When she finally replies "I love you," and Domon says "I know" b/c that's one of his ways of saying he loves her. Ah! Such an amazing couple! So cute!

Anyhoo, keep up the fabulously talented writing!
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I loved this! I especially loved the "I know" at the end. Great job!
Golden-girl2002 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Rain isn't a whimp.A whimp is someone whocries for no reason at had good example

1)A guy she's known for years turns into some kind of phycopath(Eygpt)

2)The same person is trying to kill her ex-boyfriend when she knows she can help they guy.(Turkey)
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was SO full of fluff! *sigh* Very good! Nicely well done!
Conquerer Worm chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Ep! Another great fluff, thanks! . It was so sweet... I loved it! Keep writing, I really appreciated it!

Girl who has been reading d-r fluffs ALL DAY, and loved it each one, and anime, and Legolas-Sailor Hannah
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Aw that is so cute! u are a very talented writer! i wish i could right like u! plez contiune!
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Love indepth stories like this. Beautifully done 0:o)
Morrigan's-Pride chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Write more!
asdfjklasdfjklasdfasdf chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
*scratches back of head* .

Cute and sweet. Just like I like them. And.*Glances back at our chat log* Well, you know the rest. Ja ne. *static.*
Goldengirl2002 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I thought it was good!
Dr. Breifs Cat chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow. Just .wow. I can't remember the last time I read a G Gundam fic and I'm pretty sure I have NEVER read a Domon/Rain fic this good. Okay, so the plot's not the most original thing going, but your presentation was phenominal and I love the way you showed us the understanding (or in some cases, lack there of) between Domon and Rain.
Jewel Song chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Everybody say "AW!" That was written well! I agree about Rain crying, because she' , Rain! But that's ok! Good job on the fic!
marle chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
very good.
Kaida Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Bravo that was .lol keep righting your good.