Reviews for The Daughter of Darkness
Someone.Something.Different chapter 5 . 7/26
Yeah, but wouldn't Remus have noticed her name back in third year?
4everreader3 chapter 13 . 7/25
Please update soon! You have me hooked and I need another chapter to feed my obsession!
Phillies2 chapter 13 . 5/22
It will be interesting to see if she can find a way to get Harry unbanned before the next game, but I 'm more interested in the conversation between Harry and Sirius about her. Your snogging my daughter!
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 5/22
I hope she tells Harry to stop staring at her in class, not exactly a good way to be discreet. Though it is annoying that Draco would catch them looking at each other in the Great hall the first time they do it. It just means Draco was staring at Harry
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 5/22
My only problem with this chapter is Remus was the Defense teacher in third yr and would have already meant her.
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 13 . 5/10
Great story. Hope you continue.
Attrix chapter 13 . 5/5
Well Harry’s lack of subtlety is definitely going to cause issues for Eleanora. I can easily see a situation where the Malfoy’s find out her loving situation and then cause an issue where they try to get custody only for it to be averted at the last moment. All that would probably be from Harry showing zero Slytherin tendencies despite the Sorting Hat claiming that he has some. Despite that, I like the story for the most part and I’m curious to see how it plays out.
Attrix chapter 13 . 5/5
Well despite the not so subtle Harry that is one hundred percent going to be the reason that Eleanora has problems, I’m curious to see where this goes. I would say that I also wish that the chapters were a little longer as some seem as if they are incomplete, or that two could be combined to be one chapter.
Attrix chapter 9 . 5/5
Wow you made Harry even more of a dumbass than usual. So much for a sense of subtlety.
JacobPhantom chapter 13 . 4/30
Please update your story soon!
dnck chapter 13 . 4/25
I really enjoy that you are making the pairing a little different and having someone strong enough to curtail that house divisions ... thanks for spending the time to write this and the continual updates even if they are sporadic
Very good story. Can’t wait to see more!
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 13 . 4/12
nice chapter i cant wait to read more!
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 4/12
Awaiting more.
Alepxa Pendragon chapter 13 . 4/12
I love your story, please I beg you, update soon... Kisses