Reviews for Floating On Air
FireFox1954 chapter 23 . 9/11
Your writing is very emotional and raw. Gosh poor Gwen but I can only assume that the next chapter will make up for it. I can see her fighting using all of her strength alongside the Losers and that's something I can't wait to read. Good luck in your Osteology class and no stress in updating. Your chapters are always worth the wait.
Waterfalls1996 chapter 23 . 9/11
I seriously can not wait until the next chapter! I need the Losers to come to Gwen's rescue! I also can't wait for Richie to hit IT with Gwen's baseball bat! And for that emotional reunion between Gwen and Stan :')
OHMYGOD chapter 23 . 9/11
I understand the wait. College can be very stressful and I hope you do well in your Osteology class. I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter .
Guest123 chapter 23 . 9/11
The suspense! I'm super excited and nervous for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! :D
Nightingale690 chapter 23 . 9/11
I’m gonna have you reported and banned from this site
lissette0512 chapter 23 . 9/10
No. No no no no nononoonnoonoo NONONONONONO! NO. No. No. HELL NAH. A b*tch is shook
SkittlezxBabex146 chapter 23 . 9/10
Oh no
No no no no noooooooo
Otakugirl1996 chapter 23 . 9/10
OMG i can't even... This is such a traumatic chapter poor Gwen. I can't wait to read the next chapter, i want to see Stan's reaction. By the way have you seen the news from IT chapter 2? There are some amazing photos specially of pennywyse on top of the lumberjack statue and also the creators were saying that we would cry with the end of the movie and i can't help to think about the end of the book that is very emotional and kind of sad. I'm glad you're making a castle rock fic i really like the show.
PS: good luck on your studies!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 23 . 9/9
So happy to see this updated! XD
This was a really great chapter. Has me itching for more!
Can’t wait for the next one! :)
monkeybaby chapter 23 . 9/9
Awesome job on this chapter! And best of luck with your classes!
howmoriartystolechristmas chapter 23 . 9/9
WHAT?
I’m honestly so glad it’s three in the afternoon right now because if I read that before going to bed I would not e able to sleep. It’s so intense and so good!
(Also please do write a castle rock fanfic! I’m obsessed with the show and so not ready for it to end!)
I hope you update this soon! I’m absolutely in love with this story and can’t wait to read the next chapter
Degrassilover.xoxo chapter 22 . 9/1
Excited for the next chapter!
TheRadiantDawn chapter 22 . 8/15
I am in love with this story! I love the writing and how true you are to the characters personalities! And I like what you did with Victor! I'm glad you made him a sympathetic character like he was in the books, the movie never explored on that. I think the way you wrote his death was better than in the book course Gwen is your character :p hope you update soon I want to read the next chapter asap!
January Lily chapter 4 . 8/11
I thought you wrote this chapter very well. I adored that last scene with Bill and Georgie. :) Super cute! :)