Reviews for Floating On Air
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 21 . 7/1
This is fantastic! So well-written!
I really can’t wait for the next chapter. :)
Have you given up on this story or are you leaving a cliffhanger or what? Either way this story is great, you're clearly a very talented writer who'll hopefully update soon XD
KiariSohma chapter 21 . 6/10
So happy you updated! Love this story so much can't wait for more!
Vira isinmortalitymydarlings chapter 21 . 6/6
Idk why, maybe is just for being contrary to the rule, but I have always liked Gwen better with Victor Criss. Now that you have confirmed she doesnt like him back, plus knowing that definately something bad is going to happen to him (is what you implied in the crossover fic); made me feel very very sorry for him. And what a cliffhanger! I need the next chapter hahaha Happy to hear you are going to have more time to write :)
Nirvana14 chapter 21 . 6/5
I am so happy you updated! I absolutely loved this chapter!
Lola Vegas chapter 21 . 6/5
(: (: (: (: (: (:
It's too good
Carry on
VictoriaPontmercy chapter 21 . 5/29
I really loved the kiss between Victor and Gwen. Though I understand why Gwen doesn't feel the same for him, it was still really heart warming. And that bit with Henry at the end - gah! I need the next chapter! This was really good, glad to see you're writing again!
Ephemeralstyleee chapter 21 . 5/29
MOREEEEW
Wood.White chapter 21 . 5/29
Thank you very much for this lovely update. If there was a button I could press which would allow me to follow/favourite this story at least a dozen times, I would’ve pressed it without question. The thing I love the most about this story is how you differentiate the original character from typical characters. Instead of making Gwen nothing more than an “extra addition” with no significant importance, you went ahead and not only made her unique, but you made her human. Gwen is by standards an average girl with both perks and flaws that are too relatable to be even considered something from a story, which is a good thing. Her mental disorders, her ADHD and her depression, only adds to her character in a way I believe many people can relate to. I also love reading about how she evolves from a carefree girl with the world in her hands to a troubled youth that goes through many of the problems that the transition into adulthood can bring. In this recent chapter, I got to discover just how much Gwen has changed since I first came across this story, and because of that, I cannot get enough of it. Thank you again for a lovely update and I look forward to seeing a new one, but don’t pressure yourself. Take things at the pace that you deem fit and remember to prioritise your personal life as well. I will be waiting patiently for the next update.
Brumalis chapter 21 . 5/29
Thank you for updating! I loved the chapter (well, apart from the foreshadowing of her future alcoholic self, I really dislike such vices. But I guess that it was necessary since in the second chapter of IT every loser has a problem) and something tells me that IT could make a reappearance soon.
Did Henry already kill his father? His face was bloodied.
Please update soon!
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 21 . 5/29
An update! I'm an so happy! Thank you so much for not abandoning this wonderful story.

Ah, poor Gwen. I hate to know that she will turn to alcohol as comfort, but er all have our own ways of dealing with the harsh cruelties of life.

Greta totally deserved the Dr. Pepper shower. Actually. She deserves worst than that, but, a sticky & pissed off Greta would have been funny to see.

Will Gwen return Stan's feelings, of will she deny her own or hide them?
Morrowsong chapter 21 . 5/29
Uh oh, I hope you update again soon!
Sara chapter 21 . 5/29
I can’t even emotionally handle this cliffhanger oh my god what a REVIVAL This genuinely genuinely made my day, thank you so much for keeping up with the story!
I keep going back and rereading it and now I have a new chap!
abitoflightreading chapter 21 . 5/29
I'm so happy that you've updated. I can't wait for the next chapter so see what happens. I hope that Stan and Gwen fight for each other. Its interesting to get little hints about the future too. Hopefully we can see a recap of their relationship between the end of the movie and the next movie when they're adults. I love Hayley Atwell as adult Gwen.
avatarange chapter 21 . 5/28
Please let’s us know when the next chapter will come out please great job