Reviews for Everything Is Better, Part Four
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 11/6
Love how u wrote this Halloween episode
Princesakarlita411 chapter 12 . 8/25
Aw
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 11 . 8/17
This was absolutely adorable! Nice to see Jeff and Dorie at least clear the air about Buzz (let yourself be happy woman!)

Now what's this about Jeff considering himself Sophie's stepdad?! BOI! YOU'RE SOPHIE'S ONLY DADDY, ADAM WILL JUST CONTINUE TO LET BABY GIRL DOWN! But in all seriousness Jeff has been the only father in that girl's life! He's no stepdad!

Great Job Celly!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 7/23
Love how the proposal went
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 9 . 7/20
(Internal Screams of Joy)

He's finally doing it. HE'S DOING IT! This is going to be doooooooooooope lol.

Nice to see Anthony and Jeff attempting to get along (there's probably still a long way to go till Anthony trusts Jeff completely.)

And I think Jeff and Dorie need to have a long talk about this whole Buzz situation.

Excellent Job!

Danigirl84 chapter 8 . 7/6
Really liked this chapter. It was fun seeing all the characters together. It'll be interesting to read more about Buzz and Dorie. She says she'll never marry but she never really says she wasn't interested in Buzz. I kind of wonder if she's just afraid of repeating past mistakes. Not crazy about everyone being mad at Ian for talking to Rachel. Britta gets to sleep with someone else and Ian is just supposed to let it go because they're not exclusive but he can't even talk to another woman? Loved the talk between Anthony and Jedd though. Can't wait to read more!
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 8 . 7/5
Quite the eventful evening!

Maybe it's just my "Homeboy Senses" tingling, but it seems as if Sophie is interested in wanting a lil sister perhaps?

Oh Jeff, Dorie is a grown ass woman! She can sees whomever she pleases. Though it's interesting that Dorie says she would never settle down (which is understandable), but she should give Buzz a chance! Maybe tell him to slow it down a bit on the commitment stuff.

Craig and Stephan! Officially an item I see.

Rachel needs to chill and stop being so damn high maintenance! Be cool woman! And it seems we got some interesting developments between Duncan and Britta (those loveable idiots just need someone to push them together!)

And that end cliffhanger with Anthony and Jeff makes me wonder if perhaps Jeff's own story can make Anthony change his outlook on things.

(Peirce always the creep lol)

Excellent Job Home girl!
Avalon1632 chapter 7 . 6/16
I feel kind of bad about this, but I've read up until this point without reviewing once. Like, since back when the series was still only one part. So, here's my review of basically everything so far. Don't worry too much, it's short (ish) and basically nothing but praise.

First off, Wowzers. This story is fantastically done all round. Just the right balance of drama, fluff, and humour. Plus, you've got an interesting mix of dialogue and narrator-stuff that I quite like. Sometimes the narrator angle is a bit lacking, but you make it work. Kudos to you for all that. :)

Character-wise, everyone is spot on, OOC enough to fit the new story events, but still IC enough to be recognisable. The whole cast are charmingly imperfect and you've captured that very well throughout the whole four parts. I even like the OOCs. Thanos is a personal favourite and I may have to steal him for a D&D game sometime, with your permission, of course. :) Plus, you develop the relationships between the characters very well: Jeff and Annie, Jeff and Duncan, Duncan and Doreen, Annie and The Dean, Sophie and, well, pretty much everybody, plus all the others that would take me several hundred words to simply mention. My favourite is probably Jeff and Thanos' little dealings. Those were delightfully hilarious. :)

Back in P1/2, you write Jeff and Annie's progression hella well, too. They're both hella insecure people, so taking it slow and cautiously is very fitting. As a child of divorced parents, I do get her insistence on Adam remaining part of her kid's life, even if he is a douche. That was a good touch. :)

You've got an excellently paced, dry voice to your story that's kept me intrigued literally the entire way through. I don't think there's been a single chapter that hasn't had me anxiously awaiting the next one, and each of them have progressed nicely and understandably from the prior ones.

Finally hitting this chapter, I have to say I am LOVING the Buzz twist, was wondering if/when the handyman stuff in the last part would be expanded upon and I'm so glad you did. Him and Dorie makes weird sense, thinking about it, opposites attracting and all. Were I able to draw anything more than stick figures, it might've driven me to fan-art. :)

I like the idea of Jeff trying to run the proposal through Britta for advice and help. It's hella cute. Fits the old uni bros(college, if you're american)/old drinking buddies type vibe their relationship seems to have developed into.

Anyways. Might have to go reread this before the next update. Thanks for keeping this story going so long, it's become one of my favourites on this site. :)

TLDR: You write good. I like Thanos.
DreadNyte chapter 6 . 6/11
dammit the darkest timeline lives up to its name. poor sophie.
DreadNyte chapter 5 . 6/11
I have caught up on this fic series i have to say this is an awesome piece of work. i cant wait for more keep up the good work.
DreadNyte chapter 3 . 6/11
im loving the more fleashed out friendship between jeff and duncan
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 6/2
Cant wait to read when he asks her
bloody sleeping dragon chapter 4 . 5/14
ok very emotional chapter and brilliant as always, you can really see Jeff growing as a person and i love it, anyway can't wait for so good fantastic awesome work D
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 3 . 5/5
To use a WWE reference. This chapter was GLORIOUS!

Sophie and Ruffles are certainly getting along nicely. Also cute that Sophie would want lil Ben to come home with her so she could have someone else to play with...(my homeboy senses are tingling, perhaps we might get a new addition to the Winger-Edison familia?)

Duncan, oh sweet Duncan... he's got it baaaaaaaaaaad for our Anarchist Cat Mother if he's giving up the Happy Juice, however I'm siding with Britta on the whole Dave situation lol.

And Jeff is going to finally propose! Thank the high heavens! (Insert the Shia LaBeouf "DO IT" meme). Booooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyy he's gonna do it!

I am concerned about Adam visiting though... I don'ttrust that cat!

Dope job
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 1 . 4/5
I had to collect myself after watching this Sunday's emotional WrestleMania (#ThankYouTaker).

Needless to say this brought back a smile on my face. Our lil familia is growing everyday! Great addition of Sadie/Ruffles now Sophie can have a lil friend to play with (at least until Jeff and Annie do the deed and Sophie gets a lil bro/sister, but that's probably a long way off lol).

Duncan and Britta these two just need a solid talking to. From both Jeff and Annie.

Great work!