Reviews for Everything Is Better, Part Four
GatherNoMoss chapter 30 . 6/1
This was amazing. They've all grown so much, and I love seeing how comfortable they are with each other now. And Abed was just perfect. He deserves all the love and support in the world, and I hope he kmows how wonderful he is.

Thank you for giving us such a wholesome story. I know there will be more, but this really did feel like a significant ending. Plus, many of the show's actual seasons ended with a sense of finality since they never knew if they would get another season, so it's fitting.

I'm especially amazed at how well you characterized everyone. You're an extremely talented author and it shows in every chapter.

I'll definitely be here for part 5!
GatherNoMoss chapter 29 . 5/21
i love them so much... how can there be so many healthy relationships happening at once?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 28 . 4/8
Such a sweet chapter
Cyborggirl 26 chapter 27 . 3/25
I hope you update soon, I really love your story and I hope you'll make season 5 & 6 with Sophie in it, 'cause I can really Imagine it, even if you need to rewrite it. I would still read it.
xoxox

Cyborggirl26
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 27 . 3/11
Such a cute chapter! Love the Britta-Annie-Jeff friendship! I really enjoyed this holiday themed segment! Christmas is always so fun!
bloody sleeping dragon chapter 27 . 3/11
thank you for this amazing story it does not get enough love. anyway thank you again and keep up the good work.
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 26 . 3/3
I’m so proud of Britta!
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 25 . 2/25
This was such an interesting chapter! Thank you for updating! I’m so glad you made pierce part of this one. I like how you had Annie acknowledge that he’s still her primary father figure haha! And I love all moments when there’s Sophie and Britta interaction!
GatherNoMoss chapter 25 . 2/25
Aww! Anticlimactic as it may have been, I feel like this was such a big moment for Jeff. I'm glad he's letting himself enjoy the prospect of expanding the family without letting all his insecurities get in the way...

I loved the Abed/Troy development. And I feel like we hadn't really seen Pierce in a while either so I see why he's feeling defensive. Of all the characters, though, his really does feel the least developed... But considering he'd be dead by now in the show, it's not surprising.

I think my favorite part was seeing Buzz walk in on Annie and Craig and quickly getting protective.
GatherNoMoss chapter 24 . 2/8
God, what a creep...

I feel so tense bc I can tell stuff's about to go down and I have no idea how bad it'll get. I'm glad we don't have to deal with the gas leak, at least...
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 24 . 2/7
Cryinggggg I need more! I love how semi-canon your series is! Missing the Greendale seven all together though!
Cyborggirl 26 chapter 24 . 2/4
I hope you’ll make the last two seasons too . It would fit a little bit, but so far I like it
Believer91 chapter 24 . 2/4
Seriously been loving this story so far. But not gonna lie that was kinda creepy and I hoped by now Annie knew how to speak up for herself. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth but looking forward to the next chapter
GatherNoMoss chapter 23 . 1/31
I'm so glad to see both parents finally getting their wake up call. And I just love that besides being confronted with Jeff, Annie, and Anthony's words, they have to face the dynamics of the Greendale family (Dorie, ofc) and see how lackluster their own roles and behaviors have been in comparison. The found family trope really is my favorite trope so I've been loving these last couple of chapters.

And I'm so proud of how far Jeff's relationship with Britta has come that he not just accepts but seeks and appreciates her help now...

Also... I feel like we're approaching and end soon.. and I'm totally not ready... will there be a part 5 and 6 (assuming you're matching the number of seasons)?
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 23 . 1/30
Oh my goodness... where do I even begin... that was INCREDIBLE!
Okay first, I LOVED Britta’s role in the whole thing. And honestly I’m kinda rooting for a Britta/Anthony relationship at this point.

The Greendale thanksgiving was so perfectly done. I know it’s probably a hot take- but I really enjoy(ed) Pierce! Especially his relationship with Annie! So sweet. She really is his favorite. I love that sophie calls him grandpa pierce.

I’m so intrigued with the way you’ve written Anthony- very interested to see how he fits into the Edison-Winfer family. (Again maybe a relationship with Britta down the line too?)

I’d love to see more Greendale Seven/ canon interaction. Maybe next the adoption scene?

Please please keep going. I look forward to these chapters and stories everyday!