Reviews for Of Wine and Merriment
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
My bad, I meant mirunaur, typo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Lol, miruvor
Great story!
Nonimouse chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
*snickers* that sneeky, sneeky elf! Glorfindel is e.v.i.l!
aisarikka chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

I can't stop grinning after reading this.
Zimrahin chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I loved the bit about Arwen playing Luthien an Beren with her brothers and her toy dog. And Galadriel's cooking skills. XD
Lady M chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I swear to Varda, that is one of the funniest thing's I've ever read. And I like how you showed Idril as being smart and cunning, not just another boring, pretty girl. You ROCK!
fuzzyblue chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
If I'd read it before the start of the month, I might have asked to submit it under "Cutest Li'l Elfling" for the Galvorn Awards!

Very cute, all over. Nice.
ren chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
i loved this!

I love stories with Glorfindel and Gondolin, and this is funny as hell! LOL!

Love it!
Sunsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Oy, I can just see Elrond's face when...*collapses, giggling*
Ohtariel1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
About Mirunaur:

"Miruvor" as far as I know means "nectar" and cannot be broken down into its components. "Mir" means "jewel". "Naur" is fine but if you want to say "liquor of fire" a possibility is Naur-miruvor. The modifier usually comes before the noun.

But I'm just being picky. I really liked the story, especially the name "Gofi".
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Tee hee!

*nods sagely* Yes, Glorfindel _always_ gets revenge. He told me so. And the twins finishing each others sentences was just _too_ cute.

Cirdan chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Bwahaha! It's Glor. Of course I love Glor. And I loved the way he was friends with Ecthelion. *nod nod* Best thing about Silmficcers, in my opinion, knowing such a thing. Arwen was a terror. Glor dealing with her was most amusing. Oh, but the tale of drunken reverie was great! Poor Tuor. We really must stop picking on him, but I must admit that I most definitely agree. Alcohol would definitely loosen him up. I think we might be talking to the same Elf-lords because they told me the same thing and then here it is in your fic. *gleeful bouncing* I agree with most people, you should write more of these silly fics. _
Hellga chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Great story! I have squealed with laughter, which doesn't happen that often, especially not a few hours after organic chem exam.
Ithilwen of Himring chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
A sillyfic indeed - this was a lot of fun. And very cleverly plotted, too. The image of Tuor drunk was priceless - and of course he'd be the sort who'd have to be absolutely smashed before he'd do anything to betray the existence of his love for Idril, whose cleverness under pressure saves the day. I do hope you write more sillyfics in the future!
Lalwen chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Absolutely wonderful! One of the funniest stories I have read in a long time, full of hilarious images and endearing characters - loved it.