Reviews for Sanitize
Just a bluebird chapter 9 . 9h
Lovely story! I'm really into this one. The medicine, the realistic troubles, but still having that bit of fantasy with chakra and sealing scrolls, nice job. I like the new problems with dealing with aristocrats in this chapter too. A realistic mix of trying to be polite but not actually being reverent like they expect.
BlueTea21 chapter 9 . 13h
It's past 1 now and I need to go to bed so I can get to work... but I just couldn't put this down! It's wonderful! Btw I am secretly shipping Yui and Hashirama in this!
Ravelon chapter 9 . 22h
It would be interesting to see how Yui's connections to the leadership of the slowly forming Senju-Uchiha alliance will impact her relationship with nobility. Because while nobility has power, they only have it because of the shinobi/samurai power base. So while they can make her life difficult there is a certain point beyond which said shinobi may decide that tolerating harassment of hers is more of a hassle than the potential consequences of pro-bono wetwork. And someone like Fukuyama must be aware of that, considering how he seems to know of her from his shinobi employees.
After all, while he may've been protected from Senju or Uchiha assassins by the other clan (whoever he employs), if he angers both he'll lose that protection. And if he employs Uchiha, which I assume is the case considering his statement about Senju healers, that would mean it is much easier for him to anger them by mistreating Yui. Because of just how much more valuable she is for them compared to Senju.

Overall, great story so far. Good premise, great execution.
Revan chapter 9 . 23h
Truly amazing story... Please keep it coming
chloemika chapter 9 . 9/23
oh no sen! shes so broken! I wonder who's gonna help her heal now?! madara or hashirama? or someone totally different. amazing story! I love how different it is from all the other reincarnation story's I've read. super refreshing and so well written!
TheLightThatNeverComes chapter 9 . 9/22
Great fanfic! This was a really good read. Thanks for posting!
smilesy chapter 9 . 9/19
I love your portrayal of her grief and the damage Sen’s death caused to her relationships
Lina03 chapter 9 . 9/19
Wow i love this fic; thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! )
firewhiskeyP chapter 9 . 9/19
I can’t help but hope for their future. Thank you author for giving us this engaging story
Lizzy B chapter 9 . 9/18
Great story! I love Yui, and can't wait for her to get back to the village and for her to see the ninja again. I also really hope someone figures out that Yui has been making all the progress, and not Dr. Makoto.
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 9/17
Wonderful story! please update soon! i really love the concept!
Harbinger chapter 9 . 9/17
I remember that you once mentioned your dislike of romance in your works. But I feel that this story may need at least some details about Yui's personal life.
As much as I love your fic, I have a fear that niggles at my mind- Yui's increasing detachment.
It has become extremely disconcerting over the course of the last two chapters; this story was the epitome of hope, I don't want to see it lose that narrative.
We don't need descriptions, a simple plot manoeuvre will suffice.
Much love and respect.
sweet Jesus! please continue this is literally the best story I've read in years.
ANP chapter 9 . 9/16
Another lovely chapter! finally signed in to ffnet to favourite this storyi really hope yui gets some sort of a good ending :,)
Great chapter. One of the best SI fics in this fandom. Looking forward to the next chapter!
2,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »