Reviews for Sanitize
readwritemm chapter 12 . 8/6
This is such a great story! I’ve never read/watched Naruto but I’ve been wanting to get into reading fanfiction for it because I feel like I’m missing some good stories. But I’ve always had a hard time reading other fics since I don’t know canon. But this was such a good introduction to Naruto and now I understand the world more. Thanks for writing and I’m excited to see what happens next! Hope you’re doing well :)
I've been a longtime follower of this story, and I'm kind of excited now that it's come so far! It's one of my favourite healer!reincarnation fics!
Wow... it's morbidly funny to find this story and read this chapter in 2020.

"Hey, dumbasses! Just isolate for a couple of weeks!"
"HUR DUR BUT MA MONIES!"
"You're putting people at risk!"
"NO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
Ahhhh I love it! Can’t wait for more!
jseah chapter 2 . 8/4
Do not mess with the well-known neutral healer. They have many friends and some are very very dangerous.
family adventures chapter 12 . 8/1
Just reread the story again, I have to say your story really touches the heart. I feel alittle sad that the story would be ending soon but a story without an ending would feel incomplete
Man.. Waiting for that chapter and epilogue is killing me
Bisque-Ware chapter 12 . 7/29
I just read this chapter, then reread the whole book over again. It's fantastic, truly one of my all time favorites!
haztendencia chapter 3 . 7/29
Another great chapter. Fics written in this style are rare, and good ones even rarer. It's hard to write a fic like this without drawing it out without any major conflict, which makes it boring.
haztendencia chapter 2 . 7/29
This reminds me of A Farmer's Tale. Both fanfics have the same bittersweet sense of sadness, similar settings, similar worlds. I've always preferred Slice-of-Life fics and there aren't many people who write them and writes them well. Thank you Author-sama.
A enjoyer chapter 12 . 7/28
this is a great idea and i would love to see more of this. i think it's interesting how the medicinal part gets mixed with science and chakra.
dustinpuffer chapter 8 . 7/28
This literally come out of no where bruh
dustinpuffer chapter 6 . 7/28
Please believe me when I say this, your story was sorry is incredible, I dont even give a flying fuckabout canon, please just write what you wanted.

I been on a long quest to find good OCs fics and your woild be in the top 10 of my list.
Htisngisngkanf reEEEEEEEEE IT'S SO GOOOOOD
I
I think you just broke my heart
SEN NOOOOO