Reviews for Sanitize
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 12 . 7/25
This is amazing! I binge read it in a day and a half, only stopped for awhile because I was up at 3am and couldn't stay awake. Thank you for writing!
DCosmicSage38 chapter 12 . 7/19
Thank you for giving us another chapter here. I'm quite curious about the pairing in this chapter since she ain't getting any younger. Being single is okay but I want to see how her legacy will continue with a family. I'm also curious about what will Chiyuku become in the canon timeline. Looking forward for the next chapter.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 8 . 7/18
Same outcome, still sad that he had to go first.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 6 . 7/18
Yui's brother, Sen, behavior whenever there's a fight can get him killed.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 5 . 7/18
I don't know if they should trust this guy. Hope that nothing bad happens.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 4 . 7/18
Sheesh, it's too much work especially now she's in the world where there are no machines for creating a medicine. I've got a question, shouldn't be the elders of Chiyuku focus on their healing facility or at least have a fund for her since people outside of the village know their village because of her.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 3 . 7/18
I'm quite surprise this story is not one of those story that the oc knows the naruverse. Great chapter here by the way.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 2 . 7/18
This one's kinda great. Reimagined version of what it feels like being a healer in a neutral village surrounded by ninjas, samurai, rounin (early japan).
DCosmicSage38 chapter 1 . 7/18
Okay, great intro right here, you're able to properly introduce the senjus
CheshirePierrot chapter 12 . 7/15
Well, I've cried multiple times while reading this. Have a new favorite story to come back to in the future! Thank you for writing this.
MajorParidae chapter 11 . 7/13
Damn. I've been feeling uncomfortable for the past couple chapters from her denying her feelings and right to truly grieve.

This chapter got to me, man. I could feel my eyes start to sweat.
Well done author.
MakiFox chapter 12 . 7/11
I love this story! Thanks for sharing it!
yochan123 chapter 12 . 6/28
Awwwwwww I ship him and hashirama’s brother

Sigh it’s a great tale I would still love some pairings or be equally happy if it ends with her just being a single medic all her life and teaching others like a mother theresa
yochan123 chapter 11 . 6/27
Awwwwwwww

Ships plzzzz
yochan123 chapter 10 . 6/27
Ahhhh I love this fic

The nobles sigh so arrogant and full of self importance even though they’re like quacks and living on almost nothing
3,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »