Reviews for Sanitize
MissCEO chapter 8 . 8h
Please update soon, I'm so invested in this story right now.
GotNoName123 chapter 8 . 10h
YOU LITTLE SHIT (i dont mean it but it seems right to say at the moment) HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT
KurohoshiX chapter 8 . 16h
Shit my heart just stopped and dropped. Rest in peace sen
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 7/15
Please update this again soon!
ale.92 chapter 8 . 7/15
What an interesting premise. I really like your story and I can't wait to see what happens next. You did a great job with Sen's death...you broke my heart...but it was great.
Wow, this Fanfic is really cool. I haven't read any OC in the founders era. Please update!
shadow patronus chapter 8 . 7/14
Wow, this story is great! Thank you for an excellent tale. I will keep reading your works.
s.m.onotreally chapter 8 . 7/14
This is one of the best OC insert stories I've ever read! I love the fact that she actually has goals and is using her knowledge of medicine to help people, keep up the good work.
P.S: Hashirama is so cute with her! So is Madara, I'm not against a pairing with one of them *hint hint*
BYoshi1993 chapter 8 . 7/13
Oh my god! You killed Sen! Noooo! I’m so sad now.

I love this story. I don’t think it would be beyond your ability to simply turn this into original work to get published with how many of your own characters are in the story. Background for the fighting would have to be established, but I think you’ve done a great job with what you have in that department so far.

Whether you publish or not, this story is astounding and I’m very happy that I found it! :)
meshou storm chapter 8 . 7/13
This is a master piece. I’m studying medicine and often think about what would we do if we no longer had access to our resources. This story truly explores that concept while keeping with the war era of Naruto. The brief glimpses of people from the clans that we know and love just drives the development of the story even further. This is beautifully written and so well thought out. I am eagerly waiting to read what happens next. My thanks to the author for sharing their brilliant work.
bladesbane chapter 8 . 7/12
This is an amazing piece of work, really enjoyed it so far.
FranticRealm chapter 8 . 7/12
Ended the chapter in tears but I look forward to reading the next. You have wonderful story and I look forward to seeing where you take us.
Sin Ouroboros chapter 8 . 7/11
This story is so good, and the ending made me tear up... I’m loving this story and really hope to see more soon.
Artmis chapter 8 . 7/11
I love! ! Please the next! ! I hope Yui become neutral after village's building... (sorry I don't speak Englisch. ..)
GentaLogic chapter 8 . 7/11
NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. You are not allowed to kill him off like that and just LEAve it like that. I freaking cried and there's no next chapter... Thanks for all your hard work and don't leave us hanging T-T
2,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »