Reviews for Sanitize
Goldspark1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
This was a great story.

It also sounds like you know what you are doing. The gathering of herbs for different illnesses. The snapping a dislocated shoulder back into place all sound like how you described. It was never an art you can master quickly and its good you actually go into detail for how Yui learned what she knows. She spent a year learning alchemy potions and months to use chakra into a substance that feels like a fantasy version of Medigel so please Nerf it a little bit about how it can't heal every injury.

The quick assessment of the traveling merchants about how they were dealing with a plague and the poor showmanship of the doctor really feel like Yui is a miracle worker at this era. You picked a time three generations before the founding of the Leaf and I really like that. It adds a bit of mystery about what is going to happen.

As for the village, how has it not been attacked yet? They are in a time where clans are fighting each other over power and resources. You really think a defenseless village with the best healer would just be overlooked? After all, their is no centralized government and the Ninja have the power. I am surprised the elder turned down the offer to help the ninja not because he doesn't trust them but because if they live, they could get their friends and sack it.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I don't particularly care about romance as long as the story is wonderful like this. I haven't read one with a setting like this before.
EACade chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I love this. What a neat idea.
k123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Ohh I really like this. And of course if Yui took the Hippocratic oath in her previous life, she would feel obligated to treat everyone.

Lol, the village is certainly getting a reputation. I have a feeling it will flourish in the coming years. Especially if Hashirama includes them in his plans.

As for romance - I'm like you. It's fine with or without it. I'll enjoy this story either way.
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Interesting concept. I rather like the idea of sanitation changing the ninja world (because it totally would).
soul of the kitsune chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Wow. This is very good and I can't help but want to read more soon.
xenumeth chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Beside of telling you that I like this story, I want to add that Yui seems to come alive right before my eyes.
No overly "on detail" in all that what is happening around her and the right pace to drive the story forward.

I am eager to read more and more of the world you are building right here!
CyanideOreo chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This is lovely. I like how ... content? maybe thats the right word or maybe assured is better. I like how Yui just dose Yui and heals people. She isn't an outcast but her former life is used for practical good.
Can't wait to see the rest!
Skiddo chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I'm being such a pessimist on this one. I keep waiting for Konaha to force her to join them and spill all her medical secrets.
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Great work on this! I bet Yui will blow people's minds if she does manage to make penicillin. It'll be interesting to see what effect she has on events. As for romance, it would probably add an interesting twist but if it doesn't show up that's fine too.
Lazuli Quetzal chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I really like this! My mom's an ER nurse (and likes ranting at TV shows that get the medical stuff wrong) and it's cool to see how medical knowledge would translate into the Naruto world. Medical stuff is just interesting to me in general.

Yui's also pretty cool. I like her academic musings, and the fact that she actually knows a world with peace really makes me excited for her interactions with Hashirama.
And taking place during the Warring Clans Era, too. I've actually been on a search for warring clans fic so this was a pleasant surprise.

I don't mind romance as long as it doesn't overtake anything and as long as it's given reasonable development.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Haha, I forgot to add! If you did go the romance route, then Tobirama would be an interesting choice.
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I loved this! Something about the Warring Clans era is infinitely intriguing. As for the romance... Hmm, normally I would personally like it gen, but if it's going to be a 3 or 4 chapter story, then romance sounds great! I'm sure either way you'd write it perfectly, or as close to perfect as it gets.

Thank you for another wonderful read!
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Definitely liking this story because it's set in the warring states period. Hashirama is such a strange and likable person lol Yui seems very kind and normal so it'll be interesting to see how she interacts with the chaos and strangeness that are shinobi. As for romance, I definitely wouldn't mind it but only if it doesn't feel forced.
3,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 236 243 244 245 246 247 .. Last Next »