Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
jenkent chapter 19 . 10/12
Interesting story. I loved the twists and turns. Great job.
Nice!
Jukava chapter 1 . 8/16
I've never read so much muggle AU before. I've never read any biker/Potter muggle AU before. And I think I'd never read a better one. I mean, IDK where you get all those ideas but it's freakin' brilliant. And your Fenrir is soooooo perfect it hurts. He's fierce, powerful but cajoling all the same. Can I have my own Fenrir ? Pretty please with a cherry on top (LOL)
You're an amazingly good writer and plotter! It's incredible how much ideas and different fics you have. It's wonderful!
brume42 chapter 19 . 7/15
Another story of yours that I read and, really, I so much love the plot, the characters etc.
It was so funny seeing Death Eaters in motorcycle gangs :D
TheBookImaginarium chapter 19 . 6/20
I really enjoyed this story! I love the relationships you established between the characters and how you adapted them to the modern setting. :)
yourwheezy chapter 19 . 6/18
I adored this story! It was unusual because I don't normally read muggle AUs but I wholeheartedly loved every chapter of this! So much so that I wish it were longer! Wonderful story love.
alreynolds13 chapter 19 . 6/17
I just sat and binged this in one sitting, and I loved it! I never before was interested in reading a Fenrir x Hermione fic, but you've officially converted me! The age difference AND the size difference between them...whoa buddy *fans self*. Now I have a mighty need to hunt down some more Biker fics AND more Fenrir fics XD
imperiomademedoit chapter 19 . 6/15
I've read this about a dozen times and it's still one of my absolute favorites.
PsychoticLove7 chapter 19 . 6/5
I just read this story in under 24 hours and I absolutely loved it!
Merle's girl26 chapter 19 . 6/3
I really liked this can you write another I love this pair
lillythefighter chapter 19 . 5/31
The first time I read this fic I fell in love with it. It's so well written and perfect. I'll be honest I wasn't sure about it at first being both modern and non-magic but I absolutely loved it. I just wish it was longer but that's the bookworm in me :p
Kilataia chapter 19 . 5/20
Great story!
Calimocho chapter 19 . 4/21
I hadn’t read this ff because I didn’t think I would like a non magic ff.
Finally caved last night after getting to the last chapter of Bits and Pieces.
The Valentine one-shot was so good I thought why not give this a chance.
I’m super glad I did!
I read all 19 chapters in one sitting, reviewing today because I finished at 2am yesterday.
Any way it was amazing and I really think you should turn it into an original story. Much like Freya Ishtar did with her Nights of Blood and Fire book series.
Thanks once again for being such an awesome writer and I just want you to know that your work is very much appreciated!
—Liz
Grahamgirl93 chapter 19 . 3/30
So so good!
proffessorbooksnstuffyay chapter 16 . 3/19
Loving it! Wasn't too sure about the pairing to start with but just before reading this one I read another one of yours; 'Wolf like me', and i really enjoyed it.
I'm reading pretty fast, and I just have to add that sometime i do read Iron Wolves and Iron Waffles
Love your writing!