Reviews for You Hold Me in the Dark
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
Love it~ I missed that you started a new part! but I love it.
Sakuraraestar chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
I loved Tyler's point of view in the beginning. Especially how he zoned out of the conversation at times. It felt pretty realistic of Tyler.

I also loved how it transitioned to Bonnie and her reservations about Tyler being in the group now. The innocence of Beremy was so cute!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I ca
Raycicle chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Why do I feel like yelling "Don't make that mirror!"?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
I just love this fic so damn much! So happy you updated!
Raycicle chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
Yay Rebekoline friendship! Well a start to it anyway. I really enjoy seeing Rebekah's perspective.
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
Loving the Rebekah/Caroline interaction! Plus some Kol too woohoo!
Sakuraraestar chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
I loved Rebekah in this! This is how I would love the two of them to become friends!
funkie chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Wow! I loved it!

This is so a brilliant story.

Thank you for sharing with us.
AWanderingSoulSometimesLost chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Even though this is a Klaroline fic, I love that you've got Kol and Caroline share a strong bond they're not even aware of (Kol/Caroline is my favourite non-canon ship, but their friendship is precious too). Kol's reaction to Elijah/Liz thing - the best laugh I've had in days :D
I also love how you managed to bring Finn on Team Caroline and I hope he stays there, he's made the villain in fics far too often. They could be good friends and Finn could learn a lot from Caroline about how to embrace his vampirism.
And last, but not least - Klaroline. Ah... I've got no words for how perfect they are. Just keep writing them as beautifully as you do and I'll be happy :)
Raycicle chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
I died laughing when Finn called out Elijah on trying to play dad with Caroline. Such a good chapter!
klaroline1920 chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
I didn't think that everyone gonna know about Caroline's time travel in this chapter. you really surprised me there. I was thinking in last chapter , what's gonna happen now that Fin knows? and everyone knows.

Kol and Caroline have developed strong bond. I like it. Caroline gave klaus good advice. He should tell his siblings about Esther and also that she was planning to kill them. I think they should find sage too to keep Fin from death wish.

Caroline is so young but she had seen many things. she has so many responsibility. she had this moment of break down but she is strong and she will rise from this as always. she will be back to her form as queen.

loved the chapter. eagerly waiting for next. Please update soon. :)
whenthemarshmallowmettheslayer chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
I love that you've mentioned the fact that the people Caroline knew from her time are dead to her and she can't really mourn them or really have the time to do so with all that she's been doing.
Sakuraraestar chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Yay, I got the email notification so I can read (almost) immediately!

I'm loving how this is unfolding

Can't wait for more!
Sakuraraestar chapter 3 . 5/16/2017
I hope this is the start of a Finn/Caroline friendship? Loved the chapter!
iman009 chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
I've read many AU/AH fics where Rebekah and Caroline are friends because they're quite similar. When it come to the TVD universe the only reason they don't get along is because of the 1000 years of baggage and entitlement that Rebekah carries that Caroline has no patience to put up with and it's quite understandable why Rebekah is like that. I loved Liz treating her like a teenager even though she's got 1000 years on her and not giving an inch. When it comes to those three, all I can say is that it looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
I love creepy Maddox, it's so hilarious. He knows that Caroline won't budge on her stance when it comes to him but it won't stop him from flirting with her. I need more creepy Maddox.
Now that Finn knows Caroline's secret and his strong reaction to what he saw in the dream and in Klaus, I can't wait for how that blows up. Anger and resentment for 900 years of captivity won't easily go away and there are consequences for that.
Speaking of consequences, I can't wait to see what Klaus does after healing Caroline because his warning to the hybrids in the previous chapter was quite clear. I doubt he will take into consideration small things such as it being an accident and that Caroline survived.