Reviews for The Wolfpack - Overlord Fanfiction
Varcisis chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
every story has flaws as every writer dose, don't worry about what cant be fixed & instead push through with what can be done...

in short keep writing this as its interesting lol.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
great
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Good chapter.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Good
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Great chapter
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Great
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
Nice chapter
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Interesting
GoDie910 chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Good chapter, i really like Thorgash now. Hope he isn't killed in Fornost. I have to admit, that girl came out of nowhere, so it kinda broke the flow of the story. I mean, the way you presented her, out of nowhere, broke the flow. However, i do enjoy your storytelling, and your battles (oh those amazing battles). So keep it up, and take your time, just do your best. D
PervySageChuck chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Another good chapter! I really like seeing things from the Orc's point of view. It really adds flavor to the tale and shows your versatility as a writer!

I would bow down to your creativity, but the last time I tried bowing down, my aged body collapsed into a really bad and quite silly looking imitation of a full Dogeza pose and I was helpless as my dear sister crept up behind me, giggling in a truly evil fashion as she lifted a HUGE paddle to swing against my defenseless posterior.

I couldn't sit down comfortably for a full week after that experience!
Mad-Dan90 chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
*sighs* Cliffhanger much? Like the setting and characters, and the hints towards other threads are interesting. Here's to hoping the wait isn't TOO long. ;)
brianwood978 chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
This story is amazing but plz no more full orc chapter's
If the were as likeable as the main thin it would not be that bad butt they were history class Lv bad
And the main part was 10/10 x and that just made chapter 4 stand out more because of the vast difference
PervySageChuck chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Good chapter!

Why is it that the NPC Guardians seem to be so perfectly designed that the Supreme Beings have to work even harder to maintain their image of superiority to them in such hilarious ways?
GoDie910 chapter 4 . 5/12/2017
Seriously, you write well, and I really like how this is going. You have delimited well the world, making it small, but complex, and it fits perfect to create a great Fanfic. Let's be honest, they shouldn't be so long for the writters sake. However, I feel you went overboard with the Orc leader speach. It was just too long and at a point it become boring. Just as a recommendation, orcs are of few words, that gave them more and aura of "macho" or warrior like. Still, I do like it, and I want to see where this goes. Keep it up! And don't worry if haters hate, just do it the best you can, no hard feelings
WantsMoars chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
This is gud! Me and me boyz wantz moar uv da umies storees.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »