Reviews for The Wolfpack - Overlord Fanfiction
PervySageChuck chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Oh, my god! What an incredible chapter!

It really gave me a feel for the Orcish way of thinking and even gave me a bit of sympathy for the plight of the orcs at the hands of humans in this story.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
LePunkDePurple chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
A great story and until now i had a lot of fun reading.
I definitely like your idea to give the protagonist a greek/spartan style as a warrior and some tameable beasts.
The greatest thing about your story is defintely, that it is pretty reasonable and logic.
The actions and thoughts are all comprehensible, also, if I kinda missed that in the first part. To me he seemed a little bit to unnatural at the beginning of the unknown situation.
I also would have appreciated, if the bear was sceared, 'cause he felt his strenght or he instantly noticed his fighting ability or reflexes.

Anyway, I think your story is great so far. It was interesting and reasonable and far better then the most surreal fanfics that are out there. I lost myself in it and enjoyed it pretty much. So pls, keep going and thx for this great story! :3
PervySageChuck chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
A good chapter.. And a good length for a chapter. It was quite satisfying to read.

A few minor typos did sneak in, but not enough to make it unpleasant.

For instance: "It is only natural that we should obey to your orders." The word 'to' is unnecessary in that sentence and makes it sound a bit awkward.

Also: "Proud to came up on time with this resort, Kabal used once again the [Message] spell." Should probably be re-written as: "Proud to come up with this response so quickly, Kabal attempted to use the [Message] spell once again."

I hope that you don't mind my kibitzing on these two examples.
UndeadLord22 chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
OH SHT

WHAT NOW?!
TNT chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
I am impatient for the next update! But if you want a advice don't make the ocs very OP. Sorry if you can't understand me very well my english is shit xD
Hst chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
The Reluctant Overlord chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I thought there would be a bigger orc party.

Anyways I like the story so fsr
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
Well then, now we know what caused the Lightning
LePunkDePurple chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
So far, so good. I can hardly give any advise to improve so far, but I definitely like your way of writing. Keep going bro. :)
arawn92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I like it. Moar!
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
This is an interesting start
PervySageChuck chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Wow! What a beginning! I can't wait to read more of this one!

Not to mention that after reading the somewhat confusing description at the top, I was prepared for a huge number of typos and grammatical errors, BUT... I was oh-so-pleasantly surprised with the quality of the story's grammar, spelling and punctuation!

It makes me wonder if you had a really good proofreader go over the story but not the description at the top.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this introductory chapter and am eagerly awaiting the next release in this story!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3