Reviews for (just) keep turning
ShadowWriter33 chapter 3 . 7/7/2018
Love this story/universe you've created! Would love to read more of it! Keep up the good work!
Snowchic47 chapter 3 . 4/4/2018
love this AU you created. I hope you write more of it. also the humour is great, mrs Reeves hahaha. thank you!
LN chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
please continue this I'll die without it
KarenF chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
I love this AU Modern fan-fic!
D'Art centric, D'Art whump, big brothers over-protectiveness are much loved! More?
Aingealsuh chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
Oh, please, please, please continue this awesome story! There's bound to be more to this one bouncing around in your head. You are a fabulous writer!
WofOZ chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
Great story! So happy you wrote a second one in this series!
ploiuiu chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
love it please update soon!
fredandgeorgerule chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
one of the best modern aus Ive read
parisindy chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
I enjoyed this ...hope you continue
Would be interesting to see how d'artagnan reacts
If put in a real situation that might cause him flash backs
Or in a situation where is leg inhibits him
Good stuff!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
This was a wonderful ending to your story! Absolutely loved Mrs Reeves; and found mystery fanning away at flushed cheeks as well! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Torrayan chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
This was a blast to read! I loved how you pulled the characters so believably into the modern world!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
Wonderfully done! The action scenes were very descriptive and once again the excitement lots of fun to read! I especially enjoyed your portrayal of our "invesigators" and the dynamic between Athos and d'Artagnan. His need to annoy and urge to salute at the same time gives their relationship a bit of complexity! I am enjoying your universe!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Wow, very exciting! What a fantastic start and the characters are well portrayed! Lots of fun to read!
Misterida chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
I really loved this story! I liked the way you wove the plot and character development together whilst still keeping them in character! Great job and I really hope that there will be more to come!
FierGascon chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
Wonderful!

It's a nice conclusion to this adventure, but I can only hope you'll give us back more of this universe because it's so well done and crafted...

Thanks for sharing this! :-)