Reviews for Naruto: Earth's Mightiest Ninja
StrongGuy159 chapter 52 . 10/27
Awesome story continue with Jackie Chan Adventures as A Ancient Beast or The Harley Quinn Show as Red-X please.
kingrobert84 chapter 24 . 10/27
Why hasn't Naruto gone at least half power yet or even full power
kingrobert84 chapter 2 . 10/23
Really I don't care how old he is he doesn't need earth school
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 2 . 8/3
What happened with the U.N. Hydra douches?
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 1 . 8/3
So far easy enough on my brain. Where are lonely !MILFS! needing the MC's lovin? Be well mofo.
Metacarius chapter 5 . 8/3
Okay. Got this far. Trying really hard to like this. There are some very significant editing things, but I can forgive that for a good story. But here's what finally did it for me. There's no point for Naruto to be there. He has no impact on anything. We have a ninja who can (at the point he arrived from) level cities without Kurama. There's no way he should be having any trouble with high genin/mid-chunin level foes... much less with, being knocked around by said foes. He's not making any difference. He's just there.
It feels like you nerfed the rasengan

Or is he conserving his chakra?

Cuz im pretty sure hulk would feel like someone put a high RPM industrial vibrainium blender on steroids, then said blender would explode right after if he gets hit by one
Blue? But narutos favorite color is orange
brutusjr chapter 4 . 6/30
Your Naruto is kind of a pansy so far...

Just sayin
hellfire45 chapter 52 . 6/30
Good chapter and I loved reading this story it was really good to see this epilogue
Power of Magic chapter 52 . 6/30
That was quite the ending for this fanfic, and I look forward to if you write a new story or not. Also looking forward to what fanfic you update next
Borello chapter 52 . 6/30
great work. too bad that the story is over.
scyfly chapter 1 . 6/30
this is so damn blunt without any subtlety, both in plot and writing.

how did naruto end up in mcu
why did naruto joined the avengers

it jumps from action scene to scene only stopping to tell what ppl look like before continuing
scyfly chapter 1 . 6/30
he's now wearing jeans.

its a black robotic arm.

these senteces dont flow, if anything they can be taken as individual statements one would hear on a runway for models.
"he is now wearing jeans. made by... and a black robotic arm to finish it"

giving naruto some new clothes before checking out. "now wearing jeans..."
this sounds much more natural, though it was never said he was in the hospital only that he saw a white ceiling which might imply that it is a hospital or just that he ceiling is white or that waking up made any color bright.
This was a good chapter to the final episode of EMS. The changes and addition of Naruto and his girls was satisfying. I think I've said it before that I've been really back and forth with this story compared to your other ones which I'll get into more with my pm review but enjoyed the ride nonetheless and the parts that I enjoyed I loved immensely. Can't wait to see the epilogue. Hopefully I'll have my review ready in time.