Reviews for Naruto: Earth's Mightiest Ninja
reynardgautama chapter 38 . 7/22/2020
Great and interesting story
helrio uzugaku chapter 38 . 7/14/2020
I've been saying this for God knows how long to authors all over fanfiction. I might have said it to you or I could be talking about someone else but I am positive I've said this to you at least once.

Your RUSHING things. You spent the last few months off of this story and it looks rushed. Have you asked any of your TRUSTWORTHY fans to help you write out your fic? Have you looked for anyone you trusted to help you fix the MANY things wrong with this fic?

I don't want to sound harsh but I want to be fair without forcing myself to suffer through HALF-ASSED fics. I'm tired of reading through this fic when there doesn't even SEEM to be any attempts to improve. I could even handle broken plot designs so long as you didn't do the same thing twice because at LEAST it would show you were trying to better your skills in writing. I will be fair, writing is a difficult skill to learn, i myself am no master of the art regardless of how often I practice on my own. But I'm capable of nitpicking others because it's exactly the harsh critiquing I give MYSELF.

There is no GOOD ENOUGH for me, I'm of the belief that 'good enough' isn't worthy of being in the vocabulary of any artist, authors or painters, sewing or sculpting. There is no such thing as GOOD ENOUGH for an artist that loves his/her work.

But this fic doesn't show the true spirit of an artist. Your story reflects a contentment with the way you write, which while may be acceptable to you isn't so for someone who loves to see the imaginations of others come to life. There's no SUBSTANCE in this fic, it's dull, colorless, unoriginal. The only thing original about it is the naruto/amora pairing, but there's no SUBSTANCE there either.

I hate sounding like a fucking troll but if I don't how else do I get my point across? I've stuck with this fic believing DESPERATELY that it could be something great if the writer hd just a bit more PASSION for this work. But with each produced chapter I find myself despairing.

This fic is flavorless, dull, uninspiring and doesn't incite emotion or thought in it's readers. I wish it were otherwise but that's the way it is. I've decided to give this fic one last chance, one more update to see if it's author is willing to express themselves a little more through there work. To make us feel SOMETHING for the fharacters and the world they inhabit. If they fail, I won't subject myself to another flavorless chapter, I'll drop this fic and won't pick it up for the foreseeable future.

The hard part about being a dedicated critique for me? I hate running into authors that probably feel more for their stories than their skills allow them to show only for harsh critiques like myself to cut down their preconceived notions of their fics. I hate tearing down authors self esteem, I hate OTHERS that do the same. But I hate EVEN MORE when doing it actually BECOMES NECESSARY!

Well, I feel like shit, gonna go off and get some chocolate. I sincerely hope the author proves me wrong, I'll be heart broken otherwise.
hellfire45 chapter 38 . 7/13/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and what the other girls will think of Amora joining the harem
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2020
Naruto should help the Skrulls and become friends.
dlowe2651 chapter 38 . 7/8/2020
Fucking awesome update soon
Borello chapter 38 . 7/7/2020
great work. i can't wait for the next chapter.
AJGuardian chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
Yeah...went as expected.
Power of Magic chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
A good chapter, and I'm looking forward to how the next one goes. Glad that your back
Shadow chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
great chapter!
Carlosxvx chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
Trash.
StrongGuy159 chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
Cool chapter continue please.
dlowe2651 chapter 37 . 6/23/2020
Fucking awesome update soon
Heaven34 chapter 24 . 6/14/2020
I now remember getting fucking mad at the show when they allowed Tony Stark, one of the smartest beings in the Marvel Universe, not being able to discover that forces invading the planet with ships, wouldn’t come from Space. It was so fucking stupid it in my opinion to do that.
bullshit chapter 28 . 6/8/2020
Tsunade is not that strong like the hulk besides I think she 2and a shitty leader
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020