Reviews for Naruto: Earth's Mightiest Ninja
sakurasucks chapter 36 . 3/13/2020
you know there are a lot of similarities to the holocaust with registration in the marvel verse …. and hill is a dog with rabies and no checks or balances and fury left her in charge I thought the man was smart so how did he miss her... and besides I think that shield can be the biggest threat to the worlds safety because of how vast they are. then throw in super powered individuals ….
Carlosxvx chapter 36 . 3/13/2020
Writers block?
Is that posible for you?
Because all you do is copy The show and change peter's character with an OC you call naruto.
StrongGuy159 chapter 36 . 3/12/2020
Cool chapter continue please.
InuLamar chapter 36 . 3/12/2020
Epic chapter keep it up!
Djberneman chapter 36 . 3/12/2020
They still put people at risk even if the worker for shield so that is a bad arguement
hellfire45 chapter 35 . 2/25/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
hellfire45 chapter 18 . 2/25/2020
A little odd that Felicia kissed Shinobi when she is in love with naruto as she had no way of knowing they are the same person
dlowe2651 chapter 35 . 2/17/2020
Fucking awesome update soon
Borello chapter 35 . 2/17/2020
nice work. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 35 . 2/17/2020
This chapter was a little fast but nice. Please update this soon
demonboy121986 chapter 5 . 2/17/2020
Right... I remember after getting to chapter 5 why I stopped ready since you got Odin being even more dumb and dickish then normal. Oh... Naruto can not possibly be good enough for enchantress so let block his memory of it as well as hers... Yeah BULLSHIT on that, that's just a poor plot line since having the nine tails in him and a friend the demon would not allow that and given that Naruto could destroy a world by himself with a spiral ball his specialty you got him as some dipshit loser who got his memories erased or blocked. I really hope your next "update" on this shitty story is an apology and saying your gana rewrite it better.
InuLamar chapter 35 . 2/16/2020
Epic chapter keep it up!
kival737101 chapter 34 . 2/16/2020
That version of the Fantastic Four has the Best version of Susan EVER Beautiful, Cheerful, Mature and Sexy Same is said for that version of She-Hulk
StrongGuy159 chapter 35 . 2/16/2020
Cool 2 chapters (34 & 35) continue please.
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Shota laser. That part was a typo but was still amusing to read.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »