Reviews for Naruto: Earth's Mightiest Ninja
dylansandy1993 chapter 18 . 12/21/2019
I've been reading this story and so far I feel that the character you started writing is lost by this point. I might be wrong but the majority of the behaviour seems to be of the character on the tv show not Naruto.

The quips were never Naruto's bread and butter. That's always been Spiderman or Deadpool's or now Gwenpool's schtick.

The largest frustration is how the plot is being advanced by forcing your character to be the round peg square hole. Rather than writing your own arc independent of the cartoon you make your OC (Naruto) act like the Canon character (Parker) with a few lines of altered dialogue.

Until the last few chapters however I really liked how the story was progressing even if Naruto being a flirt followed by dense gave me whiplash. I honestly have a very hard time building a character sheet from his behaviour as it's not at all consistent. I honestly thought he would have been having sex with Janet from many of his lines...
Re Lovely Lover chapter 12 . 12/19/2019
Rasengan rarely ever does squat and it's the same ahit everytime. Hes so.. I just cant read this anymore.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 10 . 12/19/2019
In the beginning with him mentioning several potential girlfriends and such with the flirting I seriously didnt expect him to be acting like a dense harem protagonist.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 9 . 12/19/2019
Big ass "kingpin" "RAN" off and escaped NARUTO just because a car blew up?

Sounds legit.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 8 . 12/19/2019
Well that was an abrupt ending.
Crywolfseven chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
I gotta be honest there is no real depth to this chapter. It’s just random information about the world laid out with no background or details. Like naruto just suddenly having a metal arm, we don’t know who made it, we don’t know how it looks all we know is it’s color is black. Then he’s getting forced to visit shield to get a costume apparently as he seemingly became a crime fighter and mastered English in the month gap from the beginning or the story.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 6 . 12/19/2019
It feels.. lacking. A quick run down of episodes rushing through the fights. Squeezing in Naruto doing a tackle or rasengan then get bitch slapped away here and there and that's about it.

Yeah the occasional really short dialogue like this dance bit but that's really it. Theres way too little added. Too little dialogue. Episodes are short, and have little content. Theres room to add stuff. Have conversations during the part of the day things aren't going down. Hanging out. Downtime.

It's too forced to fit the episode with narutos presence being very pointless.
luciano chapter 32 . 12/18/2019
buen cap
N1cok chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
You don't have to write out the Japanese. Just write the English in italics. It will increase the quality of the story because you will never get it right using a machine translator. There are a lot of things that are going to affect what's being said. (context for example) "Watashi" is usually going to be said by women. "Boku" by men. And if they are informally speaking they will use "Ore." Naruto would use "Ore" because he is an informal person.

My point is, using Japanese when you don't know it, is going to ruin it for people who do know a little. So don't use it. Just transform the text to indicate the language is being spoken. Like italics or bolding it.
Borello chapter 32 . 12/17/2019
nice work
Chaos-PSD chapter 32 . 12/16/2019
Good job, Wolf.
StrongGuy159 chapter 32 . 12/16/2019
Cool chapter continue please.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 11/21/2019
meh dissapointed
ortizale317 chapter 31 . 11/17/2019
He's in the doghouse now
Borello chapter 31 . 11/17/2019
this chapter is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »