Reviews for Naruto: Earth's Mightiest Ninja
Darth Simp chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
If you do naruto getting a power from another franchise do gate of Babylon from fate series because Gilgamesh is awesome
Chillman22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Why not have She-Hulk A.K.A Jennifer Walters, in the Harem, I'm pretty sure Naruto can handle her.
coresplinter chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
haven't read it yet but knowing you it will be awesome :D I hope I like the harem members later haha
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
My only problem in the story is that Naruto doesn't have a arm he got his arm replaced in the canon why doesn't he have a arm because the Elemental Nations fixed that problem of his with no problem, and I don't want to see a invalid without a arm.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Great
Matthew gemm chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Could you please add a couple more marvel women.
book lover reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
The only reason I'm giving this a chance is to having hope you won't make the mistake of making Naruto into a weakling like you have been known to do.
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Excellent~
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
This is just bits of action.
You glossed over the characterization.
I enjoy reading a story with characters with depth. Characters with personal issues that give understanding to why they are doing what they do.
What you are doing is like portraying Batman as somebody who fights crime for fun, it is disappointing.

How did Naruto get the prosthetic arm, why is he a costume crime fighter, how did come to be working with S.H.I.E.L.D., how did he meet Maria, what is his relationship with her?
kival737101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Alright finally can't wait to see what's next. Also is Naruto Going to get with any avenger women like She-Hulk or Black Widow?
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Interesting story
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Will it just be those four be the only harem members or Will there be more joining?
Oniele chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Diamondback or Enchantress!
Kezman1993 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Please choose the DCTV series for the next crossover or maybe something like Game of Thrones or Vampire Diaries.

For Pairing, from the options please choose Black Cat.
Not from the Options, please consider Carol Danvers.
Memnon45 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Cool man just awesome, I have been looking for a good Naruto/Marvel crossover story and I have found very little. Thank you for making this story and continue when you can your fans ain't going nowhere.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36