Reviews for A New Start
Ericdragon chapter 18 . 10/13
When's the next one coming?
Whitetiger789 chapter 18 . 4/29
Great chapter!
TheSonOfSovietUnion chapter 18 . 4/12
Okay, I'm terribly sorry for coming across this story so late, but I just read it all in one breath and I liked it! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
reader 67 chapter 18 . 4/4
I worry that the stranger have been given a second chance too. That could mess up things pretty bad.
Worker72 chapter 18 . 3/31
Well who knows perhaps make Lee's love life into a threesome with both Carley and Lilly. Looking forward to the following chapters.
undyingrage98489 chapter 18 . 3/31
Damn things are heating up now
Can't wait for other chapters
Worker72 chapter 18 . 3/31
Let's hope they don't have any run ins with Crawford before they deal the Stranger.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 18 . 3/30
man things are getting dangerous. thought for sure they'd lost him and Clem wouldn't believe him.

keep up the good work
smeake chapter 18 . 3/30
Good chapter, can't wait for the next one
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 3/30
I can't wait for the new chapter. Hope it's coming soon.
Worker72 chapter 17 . 2/13
I get the feeling you ship Lee/Lilly over Lee/Carley. That's OK as well. As long as Lilly doesn't shoot Carley and Larry still dies differently it can work.
Ariel-Sarina-Jen chapter 16 . 2/4
Another awesome chapter. With the Crawford people most likely still around, they will probably have a run in with some of the adults from there. Oh if they happened to be one or both of Fivel's parents Kenny would probably end up punching them or something; I know I would. Abandoning your child is horrible. Any loving parent would make sure their kids were fed and safe before thinking of themselves (like Kenny and Katjaa). And that is definitely something to discuss with the group; who will go on the boat? Will they be able to find the things they need to get it on the water? Or will the Crawford people have already scrapped all the boats at the harbor of everything useful? Will they have to sneak into Crawford still for the gas and battery?
I look forward to having my questions eventually answered in later chapters!
EchoOFFLINE chapter 16 . 1/22
I still love it! Fivel should have lived though, or at least had more of a chance. Sad though, we had to off him and bury him in the game. good job!
smeake chapter 16 . 1/15
Good chapter, can't wait for the next one :)
Worker72 chapter 16 . 1/13
Sorry to see Kenny still hasn't accepted that the boat is only a temporary fix. They would never have enough fuel to live on the ocean full time. Once the fuel runs out it is either drift back to shore or be capsized by the first storm they come across. It is that simple. Fishing is the only logical option the boat is good for.

The more I see Larry and Lilly the more I believe Lilly is going to go 'Kill Bill' on the people of Crawford when Larry finally dies at in Crawford. You just know that is what is going to happen.