Reviews for Dark Secrets of the past
PhantomaCourage chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Contin!
PernDragonrider chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Really enjoyed this. Not to familiar with V.R. Troopers, but I can follow the story very well despite that fact.

I like how this is going and can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Very interesting idea. I never saw V.R. Troopers. Well, I saw a couple of episodes, but I never really followed it. But still, I'm hooked. You should continue. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sierra Nichole chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Really, really interesting start. I hope you continue, it's good to have more Jason fics :) :) :)

Sierra.
Mandolin chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Very intriguing... I'm curious as to why Xarian went so far as to set Jason up with a fabricated yet comfortable existence. (There are many other ways he could have simply kept Jase away from his father and brother...)

I have one minor quibble, and it's just due to the timeline: If this is post-"Good as Gold" Zeo, wouldn't Billy be on Aquitar? *scratches head* Or is it an alternate timeline where he didn't take off for Aquitar due to aging? I'm not complaining - I'd prefer Billy hadn't been written out that way - but I'm a little confused.

More, please, when work and RL allow you free time to write. :)
Mandolin chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Thank you! Yay!

I hope you didn't interpret my last review as a bad one. Formatting issues like that drive me nuts as a rule, and even more when it impedes my reading of a really interesting story.

And the fix helped big time. I like this start. I'm interested to see just what happened to Jason in the interim. More please, when you get the time and inspiration!
Crimsoncloud chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Very well written! It's not very often I see something written so well. I can't wait to read more! Good job! about the format.I've been having the same problems, so don't feel 're in the same boat! :)
cmar chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I know nothing about VR Troopers but this was very good, well written.

And yes, very interesting, I'll look for more.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Very interesting. :-) Ryan Steele and Jason Scott in the same story . yum!

Nice start indeed.

(Hint: Before you post the next chapter, use the preview function after uploading it; that'll help prevent glitches like the messed-up formatting. :-P)