Reviews for The New Grudge
luckyduck22 chapter 8 . 5/5
What on Earth? How did I miss this epilogue? Maddy does have a big heart and she's compassionate to a fault, but ya know, I also noticed those character traits in Rhydian too. He's very forgiving when it comes to those who hurt him. Even with Ceri back in Series 1, he meets her and he's incredibly close to leaving with her and just putting past hurt aside after Maddy convinces him to hear her out, but he changes his mind at the last second. Also with Alric, that was quite mature of him to put an end to the grudge even though he did nothing wrong and Alric, as the adult, should have known better.

In this last chapter you have Maddy making progress and maturing. She's putting her faith in Rhydian, partly because she loves him, and trusting him to do what is right and return to her. It's no surprise to me that she trusts him and he trusts her with the way they've had eachother's back time after time ;)

Good chapter! If this is the end, I very much enjoyed the story. I look forward to the sequel to Wolf Bond :) :) whenever you get around to it!
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 7 . 4/27
This was great. I really loved how you captured Rhydian and Maddy finally getting a happy ending. That's roughly how I imagined it happening in the series if it weren't for that dog chew. Now that they're living under the same roof, I can imagine there being chaos. I really loved this story and the ending was just perfect. Really well done.
luckyduck22 chapter 6 . 4/26
Uhm wow! Maddy's parents and Rhydian, Jana too, are going to be out for revenge when they find out what Meinir and Aran tried to do. Its a bit cowardly IMO, two against one. Especially two older wild wolfbloods who have far more fighting experience than Maddy.

That ending tho, lol, oh gosh I always used to dread having to have a discussion with both of my parents when it was about something I was stressed over and felt like I was surrounded. Poor Maddy had a rough day and then has to come home and deal with more. Hopefully Emma and Dan have good news for her? ;) Perhaps relating to Rhydian?
Rose Karamoy chapter 1 . 4/26
cool story
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 6 . 4/25
Oh god, I've had those parental 'chats' before that make you feel totally enclosed and make you think 'there's no way I'm getting out of this alive'. It's not fun. Can't wait to see what the outcome is.
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 5 . 4/21
And you say it was terrible of me to leave you hanging with Blood Moon? Come on man, I really need to know who the hell these two are. They've been stalking Jana and Maddy when they're together but just went for Maddy. Is it safe to assume she was their intended target all along? Are they wild and hate Jana for turning tame and aiding Maddy, so they're sending a message by going after her? Hope you can update soon.
grandemocha chapter 3 . 4/15
I have no clue who came up with the "maddy is kind of clumsy even though she's a wolfblood" character trope, but I love it and it always makes me laugh. In this case though, it was Rhydian who jumped to conclusions assuming she was a burglar, but I giggled while reading this anyway.
So sweet that they finally Finally admit they love each-other..which was really a foregone conclusion to all of their friends and family, but it was still a sweet moment.
Donuticecream2 chapter 4 . 4/13
Very excited to read the next chapter!
grandemocha chapter 4 . 4/13
LOL, for once Jana is the voice of reason! The bits of humor where Jana messes up human idioms always makes me giggle a little. I am really happy to read that Jana and Maddy will develop a friendship. Now, they would obviously have their disagreements and its not like they'll ever be sisters, but Jana having that kind of friendly support in her life would have been beneficial around the time Alric disowned her.
I'm curious as to what exactly Jana is planning hah, and I hope at this point she has a good gauge on how Emma and Dan will initially react to Rhydian living close in the same house as their daughter. Way to go with having Maddy wolf out to get rid of her black eye, that's actually quite clever and didn't occur to me. At least now her parents won't overreact and behave in a hostile manner toward Rhydian. Now they've just got to get Rhydian on board with their plans. I'd guess that he does want to move back in with the Smith's because its where he felt like he belonged w/ Maddy and wolfbloods but after a rough childhood in care, he's probably hesitant to ever outwardly express that kind of thought for fear of rejection.
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 4 . 4/13
Okay, this is starting to get freaky. Who the hell is it that could be watching them? My first instinct is Alric. Or is this going to be a new OC that we haven't seen yet? I can't wait to find out.
The story is getting more and more intriguing. I love the way you write. It always feels as though we are in the story right along with them. Also you capture each character very well and how you bring out the playfulness as well as the romance between the two. I'm excited to see where you go with this. Keep up the great work.
Gigi chapter 3 . 4/12
This was a funny chapter :) Love that they were honest with eachother about their feelings. I'm wondering what exactly Jana and Mady have in mind to make Maddy's parents adjust to the idea of Rhydian dating Maddy and maybe moving back in to their house? If you think about it, it really does kind of make sense. I mean how strange would it look to Mrs. Vaughan if Rhydian once a month told her he was going to sleep over at Maddy's house on the night of the full moon. It's easier if he's just at the Smith's.
TomOkinawe chapter 3 . 4/10
:) I love your stories! they include all the maddian and everything else about wolfblood that I've come to know and love. :D
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 3 . 4/10
Oh god, now I'm dreading what Maddy has in store. Usually, things never went to plan when she was involved. She planned, she got there, all hell broke loose. I think I've said as much before actually. I can tell it's going to be quite fun to find out where this is going.
Darkfire Galaxy chapter 2 . 4/10
This is really shaping up. I loved that last line. That instantly filled me with an equal interest. I have to say, this is helping to restore the faith in Wolfblood I just lost watching the most recent episode. This looks like it's going to be an amazing story.