Reviews for Glass
catzetier chapter 19 . 6/15
I'm enjoying this so far; well done!
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 6/13
You have problems with "lie " and "lay". Parvati LAY in bed, not laid. Hermione was LYING in an infirmary bed. If someone else put them there, THEN "laid" would be okay. Madam Pomfrey LAID the patient in the bed. Mrs. Weasley LAID the dishes on the table. Etc. Just sayin'.
SalazarsMistress chapter 13 . 6/13
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next update! Would love if you can check some of mine out and lmk what you think! xx
Chapter 11- pretty sure it’s emotional range of a teaspoon
morganna12 chapter 18 . 5/16
You are an amaaaazing writer! I'm obsessed with this so far. Update soon, please and thank you!
If you are going to change Draco so DRASTICALLY it would be helpful if you gave a bit of background - say the previous 14 or 15 years where his character was set in stone by a murderous, cruel and sadistic father (Wait until I tell my father). If you want to keep readers who don't particularly think "ladies love outlaws", "all a bad man is missing is a good woman", and similar outlooks on life is a good idea ore even a workable idea I don't suggest you pursue this thought. The Draco we know and adore would have pushed her to help her on her way and muttered 'filthy mud blood'.
Alexis Means chapter 17 . 4/15
Wait until voldemort finds out... man I can't wait... that's how good it is... I can't wait...

~wolfstar46
kuroppi chapter 17 . 3/30
Love your story! Can’t wait to read more!
Bianca the crazy slytherin chapter 17 . 3/30
Idk if this is a site issue but I keep getting redirected to spam sites :( I was liking the story tho!
Ditte3 chapter 17 . 3/23
Oh it's great to see them opening up to one another. Can't wait for more.
Ditte3 chapter 16 . 3/23
Wow. I loved their bickering. Another amazing chapter
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 3/23
Yes there is definitely chemistry between them. Your story is amazing.
Ditte3 chapter 11 . 3/23
I'm glad Hermione saved him
Ditte3 chapter 8 . 3/23
Wow the cheeky guy kissing her against her will. I wonder what our girl will do now that she knows Draco and Snape are up to no good.
Ditte3 chapter 7 . 3/23
Our Draco saved the girl again.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »