Reviews for Time, for the fickle thing it is
Abstract01 chapter 6 . 2/4
You have a good plot for creating an interesting Alternate Universe.
Thank you!

As it's been some years since you last updated, let us know that you still exist?
I wish you well in your life, anyhow . . .
Irresrosher chapter 1 . 11/18/2023
nahh the starting isss soo good...broo good job. Srsly ita very good idk what happenss later but if it's anything like the start then i am in for a good story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2023
People who cast doubts over the love James and Lily had for each other, are ones who fawn over snape and dracy - people who judge by the looks of the actors who played those characters rather than the actual actions of the characters. It is a waste of time and effort explaining them of their skewed judgments...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2023
Kudos for your bio. Rare seeing people calling a spade, as a spade. You can see things and people for what they are, irrespective of their looks or what the others say or market, at the least subconsciously. A rare, valuable trait.
Mikestudio chapter 6 . 4/19/2023
Just discovered this fantastic story, what a pity to see it abandoned, although I hope that it will be temporary.
A brilliant balance of clever and powerful protagonist with the overall image of Harry’s core traits. Charming Hermione (and don’t listen to anyone who tries to claim otherwise) and excellent and thrilling world building. Very excited in hoped of witnessing future Harmony in this work.
Please author, don’t abandon the story, I beg of you
Gary4534 chapter 6 . 12/23/2022
pls update it has a good storyline !
suraj chapter 1 . 10/18/2022
why not ravencla or hufflepuff i dont asnt harry to be a good law abiding citizen but an intellihgent extremist who is on the side of filius flitwick or on his own side ravenclaw please or ilvermory salem so many magical colleges outside britain beauxbatons make an exception for harry potter
chaoyue580966 chapter 1 . 2/2/2022
如果你不再写作,那么就太可惜,显然你是一位才华横溢的作家。非常非常棒。
Gerhman Remington chapter 4 . 7/7/2021
...
standingonfishes chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
I really like the premise of this story! eager to see where it goes if you continue it.

However, you said to do criticism too so my criticism is that the ellipses make the dialogue really difficult to read. Ellipses are best used sparingly, when someone is actually trailing off a sentence. Using one when harry is shouting, for example, doesn't work. Also McGonagall does not strike me as someone who would trail off her sentences
bookreader2062 chapter 6 . 4/30/2021
Pretty much the same story with slight difference
?.Please come up with something new.
bookreader2062 chapter 3 . 4/30/2021
Why is it everybody copys the movies? Is it even possible to have a story without the same storyline as the movie? I though was to write new storys about Harry potter and others not the same thing .
bookreader2062 chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
James Charles Potter is his name you made up that middle name Fleamont.
Art Fan chapter 6 . 4/1/2021
Fantastic story, I am really looking forward to an update.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2020
Pity this was abandoned. It’s interesting enough to keep reading and new harry barely manages to redeem himself to not be a full on jerk. Ah well that’ll teach me to start reading a story without checking that it’s completed before I start.