Reviews for Famiglia Drabbles
Draxsis Felhunter chapter 151 . 16h
Ok I feel really embarrassed about how long it took for me to realize this pair of chapters was a sailor Moon cross. I mean it’s just the most famous pair of anime lesbians ever. (Stupid American 80’s, 90’s etc censorship) Also, if you continue this fic, I’m wholly for the Sailor Moon canon couple being used. There’s enough, fem-Tsuna all the other KHR/crossover male cast, fan-fiction out there to choke a person.

Also the idea of hidden gender fem-Tsuna confusing the hell out of Michiru her lesbian friend due to the growing attraction between them until Tsuna’s actual gender gets outed has me in stitches.
666Neko chapter 151 . 5/16
love this please more if possible and thanks for sharing it with us readers
LancsKid chapter 151 . 5/16
To guest "please make the relationship straight", is this pair not the famous salior moon lesbian cousins of cannon?
To sakura loving this so far, will we get racing pirates when she meets "the immortal skull-samaskull and crossbones) in this timeline?
please pretty please make this a full story. ah not trying to be pushe thyoh.
Can you please make Haruka!Tsuna heterosexual And not lesbian or bi , because lets be real lesbian or bi is not very popular in fanfiction

Only heterosexual and BL(Yaoi) are popular in fanfiction

And I rather don't like Michiru with Haruka as lovers because its Female!Tsuna
Phoenix chapter 151 . 5/13
Oh gosh this is rather interesting. I'd like to read a few more chapters of this story. Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
Lunary chapter 4 . 5/15
Looking forward to read the other chapters.

Regards
Lunary
Jeff chapter 151 . 5/13
Hummm KHR/SM Mashup seems to be interesting to contemplate even if it doesn't emerge watch haruka/mircharu maybe drag vongola into the future kicking & screaming is worth a smile.
I knew that Female!Tsuna was Haruka from Sailor Moon XD , but for the love of god can you not put Michiru as pairing for Female!Tsuna(Haruka) as Yuri

I know that in the anime that they are lovers but it be better that they stay friends :)

I rather ship (Haruka)!Fem!Tsuna with Fon as pairing because they make a better lovers :D

Pairing: (Haruka)Fem!Tsuna/Fon
Jad317 chapter 20 . 5/15
I so want to read more of X-Flame
917brat chapter 151 . 5/14
this idea is just the best, i love the champion of ouranos even if I am not quite sure just what it is crossed over with.
t.laurence7 chapter 151 . 5/14
Omg, I'm absolutely loving this. ;D I know you already have a lot of fics on your plate but do you think this will become a fic of its own? I would really love to read more of this. ;D Sorry for making your life difficult. ;D
Jad317 chapter 7 . 5/14
I would really love to read more of "The Devil You Know".
Tuka Luna Marceau chapter 151 . 5/14
Holy shet! 150-151 is a sailormoon x-over! I hope this makes it to main fics!
fyretyger86 chapter 151 . 5/14
I really hope you make Champion of Ouranus your newest full length fic. Just reading this makes me all giddy for the chaos and drama that could happen when the Vongola try to make Sailor Uranus/Haruka their boss. LOL.
12,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »