Reviews for Famiglia Drabbles
LonesomePhantome chapter 161 . 9/16
so I have re-read some of your former fics for old-time's sake and noticed something. you have Harry as Reborn, Harry as Skull, Harry as Collonelo, Harry as Lal Mich, and Harry as Viper/Mammon. Now you only lack Harry as Verder to have the full set. Please~~? I really want to see how you write this different from the one written by MykRED.
Ill elemental chapter 82 . 6/29
loved it hope to see a continuation to this, i want to know xanxus reaction to circe and xander
I like the drabble series that you have for different fandoms. I know that you’re probably busy with all the different stories that you are working on. If you have time/consider doing it, would it be possible to do a drabble series for YYH?
Anon-Reader2 chapter 111 . 6/8
Dear Author-san. By "Katana", do you mean that one obscure manga where the characters pilot a weapon suit that's called "Katana"? And the MC himself is actually half-human and half-Katana.

Because if it is, I am a fan of that manga! True though, not many people read it. Well, since everyone I asked so far has never even come across it before
Stazzy241 chapter 63 . 5/22
OMG this is amazing, please make a whole story on this
Sabakunoyokho chapter 161 . 5/18
I re-read this yesterday and after read an old manga Evangelion, I think you can have an inspiration. Tens words. Asuka, Lal Mirch, their lovely/baka and a final : Tsundere.
think about it.
Red : Storm. Angry, wild. - Asuka
Blue : Rain. Calm, depress - Rei
Violet : Cloud. Territory, Berserk. - Shinji.
Mist - Kaworu, Kaji?
Lightning - Misato?
Sun - Mari?
Sky?
And if Shinji is a Cloudy Sky. very possessif of his gardians and they're more stable with him.
It's Logic that Gendô is in Discord by the lost of his own Sky Yui.
What do you think?

SnY
whoiamiwho chapter 22 . 5/15
I saw the kitten in Aden of wolve staging and my head went to the wolves scene in Stork.
Ghostisreading chapter 161 . 5/10