Reviews for Famiglia Drabbles
Jad317 chapter 7 . 5/14
I would really love to read more of "The Devil You Know".
Tuka Luna Marceau chapter 151 . 5/14
Holy shet! 150-151 is a sailormoon x-over! I hope this makes it to main fics!
fyretyger86 chapter 151 . 5/14
I really hope you make Champion of Ouranus your newest full length fic. Just reading this makes me all giddy for the chaos and drama that could happen when the Vongola try to make Sailor Uranus/Haruka their boss. LOL.
Love this chapter because it needs more strong female tsuna here in the drabble series , also will you be writing more Fate Grand/Order crossover here in the drabbles series?

Because I hope to see more with fate grand order crossover with a Fem!Tsuna, Fem!Hibari and Fem!Xanxus in the chapters with my TOP favorite guys servants as pairings XD

Caster!Solomon
Archer!Ashwatthama
Archer!Robin Hood
Prototype!Gilgamesh
Prototype!Cu Chulainn
Prototype!Arthur Pendragon (he's male btw)
Rider!Achilles
Saber!Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Saber!Rama
Saber!Lancelot
Saber!Alter!Male!Arthur Pendragon

P.S yes I know that Arthur and Jeanne are female's but a Male version is hot (look at google for art drawing's because they are smoking hot in genderbend xD)
eunikecindy8 chapter 151 . 5/14
i hope haruka and michiru still a couple here!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 151 . 5/14
This is hilarious! It would actually be easier to be mistaken on gender in Japan because Japanese is often ambiguous about names unless you know the person being discussed, so it makes sense she would accidentally be mistaken as male.

I wonder what Michiru will think when she finally figures it out?

It would also be fun to see Skull fanboy over her, then end up meeting her in person. Even if she meets the other Arcobaleno most of them would probably respect her for her skills/military service (planned or not).
APridefulSin chapter 151 . 5/14
mwahahahaha! you know it didn't really click until this chapter what this was crossing over with and I don't know why... but this was so much fun and adrenaline boosting! the fact we get it with the cops perspective first and then we transfer back to haruka is amazing, along with seeing the past life influence. her career has begun... I wonder how reborn and some of the others would react. especially skull because I bet they would meet before reborn is sent because of the racing.

thank you for sharing this. it's cool and fun to read as well as obviously showing the amount of work that probably went into it. there are so many details and it's just... reallllly well done.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 151 . 5/14
Oh It's a sailor moon crossover !
Good chapter
Thanks for your work and the chapter
Bye
Gesso Hikaru chapter 9 . 5/14
Erm, is there a full story for this? I would really like to know what would happen next!
Mysteriousyaoifangirl chapter 151 . 5/14
can you continue and actually make a story of this? I like it a lot.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 5/13
Just a Spade casually dropping by
SNEAKYKAYE chapter 151 . 5/13
I love this so much! Will you make this an actual story or will you abandon this later?
Rift01 chapter 151 . 5/13
looking good so far, I hope it becomes a full story.
AyameKitsune chapter 151 . 5/13
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
OSR fanatic chapter 151 . 5/13
Checkerface will go into despair once Haruka (Fem!Tsuna)becomes Sailor Uranus.
I wonder how being Sailor Uranus will interfere with being Sky Arcobaleno?

All the while Sailor Pluto is watching things going on.
12,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »