Reviews for Famiglia Drabbles
Noxlux013 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
I'm really interested to see how this turns out, the fallen angel bit was rather unexpected.
LunarRoseFox chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
I enjoy this chapter so far, I hope you get a good inspiration to put it up by itself and continue it. I love reading all of the stories you put up. )
angeldunn1993 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
I love this chapter I can't wait for you to write more.
LoamyCoffee chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Oh, yes. I'm rather excited for this!
thunder18 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Great chapter Update soon
Renee.Sarah chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Cute image from the last sentence
Dreamer Rose chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Oh this looks like a fun romp! I can just see Tsuna getting annoyed with a situation and having Kirara transform and "play" with or "sit" on the parties involved. And All the while he's telling them that he won't appreciate it if they're "mean" to her! XD I can actually see him pulling this on Mukuro at some point, having her sit in the middle of his back with her forepaws pinning his arms down, al the while Tsuna is just looking on like "I am so done with this bullshit"! Or maybe she should lay on him so all you can see are a pair of flopping hands and kicking feet?! XD
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Why...? Why are you so good at writing what I wouldn't mind reading...? Seriously, you are scarily good at that. Anyways, good luck with your next chapter/chapters. You seem to be on a roll with these.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
nana as a fallen angel!? tsuna as a half human half fallen angel hybrid like akeno?! sirzechs knowing giotto and owing a debt to him which hes paying by pairing tsuna with rias!? simply awesome! any chance of nana personally knowing azazel?
Soul D Phoenix chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Interesting idea for a crossover.
kitsuneshade chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
All of the yes
mmiller25819 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
this should be made a story
duskrider chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Rather nice chapter start.
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
I love it! I think this is one of my top favorites so far! I've always been fond of stories with the supernatural in it.
Amethyst-Pheonix2003 chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Let the moron bashing begin!
12,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 818 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 838 .. Last Next »