Reviews for Famiglia Drabbles
thisistotallyaname chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Another good one-shot.

Just out of curiosity, what are the requirements you set?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
niice
fringeperson chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
This is AWESOME!

Shiro and Xanxus in alliance against Iemitsu. Yessssssssssssss!
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
This would make a very interesting story if you continued it.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Iemitsu is gonna be in for a nasty surprise. Wonder how bad of a beat down the idiot will get once the Family finds out the truth? XD can't wait to see the chaos!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
tsuna being adopted by nanohas family is awesome! his new sister will teach him how to " BEFRIEND " people XD momoka would be a good mother figure to xanxus and belphegor. they need it especially when xanxus finds out hes adopted.
God is Gracious chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
*pranks Iemitsu within an inch of his life*
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Wonderful story. I hope this becomes a full story one day.
Roningirlkisa chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Oh my god yes! Please write more of this!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Oh man, this is incredibly both heartbreaking and heartwarming. I love the fluffy interactions. And I like how integrated Flames, magic, mafioso and even the details about Namimori sound like it's going to unfold.

I also love how you treated Belphegor as both a threat, but ultimately still a child with child desires and petulance. People often forget how -young- he is, and being psychotic or not, he probably still craves a lot of what children can be offered in good situations, especially at this point in time.

You know that would also explained how unbalanced (not sanity wise in this context) he was. He was raised around assassins and adults and he can't quite balance his stifled youth with how he was treated and expected to react. He never got his growing stages where he could just "be". Not even when he was still with his sicko family.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Nice! Great seeing this and seeing something done with Tsuna to help him! Can't wait to read more ideas!
harrysowl chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Can't wait to see how this story works out
Woyogoyo chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
You know, I think you might dislike Iemitsu. It's real subtle, but I'm picking up a few hints of it in your fics.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I love it! I'm looking forward to the other ideas you get! I hope you eventually write more for this one too. Tis Interesting.
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
awesome i need more seriously i had to look up who shiro was but other then wishing you would put what crossover its from i love your drabbles.
12,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 828 835 836 837 838 839 Next »