Reviews for The Second Chance Enchantment
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 4 . 6/7
can't wait for more!
sapphire2994 chapter 4 . 5/21
I'm totally loving this so far! I swear, these are the kinds of fanfics I fall head over heals for because they put such a unique twist on things. Amazing job! I honestly can't get enough of Septimus :-)
DeLovelyRose chapter 1 . 5/18
I love it!
Seren Trumper chapter 4 . 2/16
This is such an amazing story! Though I am so sorry yo hear about what happened to you. Hoping for more when you can!
CinderSpire793 chapter 4 . 1/26
Great story with interesting twists on old tropes. Can't wait for more!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 4 . 1/16
thank you so much for the update! pleeeeaaaasssseeee update again soon!
Draco lover 91 chapter 4 . 1/14
I must know A) More about the tape B) what snape is going to do about it and C )what had her so happy these are things I need to know soon!
rumbeller25 chapter 4 . 1/14
this was great i love this story
Ciule chapter 4 . 1/13
Oh, poor Hermione! I can’t help but feeling that Luna is a TAD insensitive, blurting out Hermione’s secrets to all of Slytherin...

But, I love young Septimus, and I really wonder what happened between older Snape and Hermione to make her so happy...
You do write very funny stories. I admire your sense of humor peeking through in the interactions. And trust Dumbledore to sit back and enjoy himself in a chaotic situation like this... Well done, and a very original plot!
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 1/13
so Hermione was raped by deah eaters at the world cup? this chapter was a little confusing to me, does Severus hate Hermione? and why didn't Hermione fight back? and also why was she in a dreamy trance when she was speaking to Daphne? anyway lovey but confusing chapter, thanks ever so much.
pianomouse chapter 4 . 1/13
Neville is such a wonderful guy! You surprised me with Nott, but it was a good surprise. I look forward to seeing the fall-out of Luna's announcement to all about Hermione's first attack. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
ayeshalestradi chapter 4 . 1/13
Thank you so much for the update! So glad this story is not abandoned.
vampgirliegirl chapter 4 . 1/12
Keep going please
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I don't think I ever got a chance to say how much I loved this. Is a great premise and I hope that the muse forthis gets you back in the mood to sweetie more on this!
Mistress Mask chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
Please finish this story. I'm in love with it. I'm a big Severus and Hermione fan. This is a unique story its usually Hermione who goes back in time so seeing Severus go forward in time is awesome. And a Gryffindor which is plus.