Reviews for Senran Persona: Ninjas of Hearts
Namikaze Yo chapter 126 . 8/12/2023
Imu/Ryobi: Ren Amamiya Consider yourself a dead man!
Ren: I can explain to you what...
Imu: My sister became a rebel because of you damn
Ryobi: Be a man and face the consequences of your actions
Ren: It was their sisters' fault
Imu: Because it would be our sisters fault?
Ren: They are very sexy
Ryobi: Alright damn son of a bitch, you earned it
(Imu and Ryobi start beating Ren until he is nearly dead.)
Ryuji: Should we help him?
Morgana: Nop
pinkiepierocks chapter 126 . 8/11/2023
well time for okumura to die cause i can't see how they're going to avoid this one
Jacob9594 chapter 126 . 8/11/2023
I like how you keep introducing new Shinobis in the chapter and the phantom thieves befriending them. They are truly a magnet for ninja girls character devolpment. My favorite part were on Murasaki and Ryoma. Looking forward to seeing how Akira handles Imu and maybe give the needs to knock sense into her at last.
codywhite162 chapter 126 . 8/11/2023
Loved the chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Kameron the Phantom chapter 125 . 7/31/2023
Ahh the Love Navi strikes again. I can only imagine the chaos that will occur if Nemesis and Futaba end up meeting.
Chris Chow chapter 125 . 7/30/2023
ok 125 chapter successfully binge read and I have to say I enjoyed every moment but there are some things I wish to address. Do not get me wrong, I loved this story and wish my comment can bring aid in giving ideas or just stating my opinions.
First the romance of this fic. I understand the path this story is taking and allowing freedom for the readers to conclude how and who will be with Akira, although I feel like any romance between the shinobis just doesn't exist. I remember in one chapter where Akira joked about not having any relationships with any shinobis after Homura's romance path and added an extra bracket for a different response if the readers did chose Homura's romance path and I enjoyed that little interaction and hope we get more of these.
Next is Imu and I hope by the end of the Miyabi team confident she will be a mementos target to show the errors of her ways. I hope that how you guys write Imu is "Cares about family member's future but in a very terrible and wrong way and is too stubborn to listen type" and not just outright make her a villain to be removed.
And lastly here are some little selfish story ideas that I hope (but properly won't) added to the whole story. 1) Kamen rider persona, quite self explanatory ; 2) Have you seen Akira cosplay as his Ultimate persona Satanael, maybe make that his shinobi tenshin outfit since he already know how to make a shinobi kekkai why not take that one more step; 3) More romance interaction between Akira and the Shinobis.
I read this whole fanfic in 3 week god I am a fucking mess
Threi22 chapter 125 . 7/28/2023
Nice one, Futaba! A sexy, sweaty, pervy pic of Akira will change those shinobis.
PhantomGuardianoftheRepublic chapter 125 . 7/24/2023
Since Haru's animal is a sheep could you have her eventually summoning the thing and then have them fight it and do some sorta reference to SAO Abridged like "I was fighting god damn Sheeptaur! It was great you should've been there. He was climbing the walls spitting acid. Are you sure it was a sheep not some kind of fluffy xenomorph?" Also great chapter and man are there so many Shinobi being all thirsty for Akira. At this rate he will become the harem king of the Shinobi world and possibly his wives would open their own shinobi academy based on the phantom thieves. Becoming the ultimate Wild Card in the world of shinobis.
Guest chapter 125 . 7/23/2023
I realized my problem with the Imu Murasaki storyline. It's the fact that Imu is speaking from a logical point of view that's hard to actually give good enough counterpoints.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 125 . 7/21/2023
and so the Shinobi teams are inching ever closer to the thieves. you know, Counter Strike from Persona 5 Scramble sounds like a good battle theme for Vs. Shinobi encounters
WWPLunatique chapter 125 . 7/20/2023
Also, Ayame was described as a ‘brunette’ in her prior appearance in Chapter 74.
WWPLunatique chapter 125 . 7/20/2023
For some reason, I have this odd idea that Mara shoudl be packing Water type spells.
.. Hrm…
hoodini5569 chapter 125 . 7/20/2023
Futaba, You're pushing your luck here. But in actuality, why did you guys pick those five in particular?
Jacob9594 chapter 125 . 7/20/2023
Heheh that photo Futaba sent has totally good effect on the Shinobi Ren knows. Thanks you Futaba. That ending will be interesting. The Phantom Thieves are an excellent magnet for Ninjas.
ConnivingG chapter 125 . 7/20/2023
Nice Zodiacs are coming into the story though I feel like with them added We need to see how buff the non ninja persona users are getting because I feel like we haven't seen how strong Akira is getting but I do like how fucked the senran kagura timeline is getting and how all of the extra stuff from them is getting entangled. By the way was kind of wondering if we might get something shown about the Shadow Ops?
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »