Reviews for Senran Persona: Ninjas of Hearts
Shadow Joestar chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
KO awesome chapter, the theee became the new Persona users to battle against evil people with palaces and steal their hearts to change them for the better.
Phantom Thief chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
So how much longer until the next chapter? I gotta know how it's gonna go!
ptl chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
When will you update?!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
The world of Persona 5, coupled with the antics of Senran Kagura...

How has anyone not considered making a hentai doujinshi about this!?
Antsy for more chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
So when's the next chapter coming!? I gotta see what happens next!
Blackving chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
How about the hunger for homura and arcana 22 from persona 4 golden for asuka.
TheNightingale13 chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
I really enjoyed this, two of my favorite video game series mashed together like this. Can't wait to see were you go with this
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
interesting start, I look forward what else you have plan
AuthorNCS chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
It would be a massive game changer if Personas can manifest in Shinobi Kekkai as well. The Persona users especially because they will get a lot more opportunities for action. It would also be pretty beneficial if the girls offer to train them in reality, not out right make them Shinobi, but even just a slight increase in their physical capabilities would help immensely. (Possibly a bigger thief presence in reality then canon had?)

Don't worry about making the ninja's too OP, because there are some enemy that are pretty hax on their own. (Arahabaki, Girimehkala, Rangda, etc, all laugh at any attempts to fight them physically.)
Card-Golem chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
The awakening is next, I look forward to what form their power will awaken to.

Also Ryuji is right Kamoshida would never pass up girls like Asuka and Homura, for obvious reasons.
KeybladeBlacksmith chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
This is a really good start! I can only wonder who or what the personas of Asuka and Homura will be since the theme of the personas in Persona 5 follows are outlaws/vigilantes.
The Last Order chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
I have to ask a few questions about your story:

1) do you have an arcana chosen for our 2 kunoichi as each persona wielder is connected to an arcana which helps define their skills?

2) do you have a plan for how their characterization would progress which would include their social link with Akira?

3) What Persona do you have in mind for them that would fit the theme of rebellion and or mythological tricksters?

4) Might we have any possible shipping with them between them and our wild card?

Persona lives or dies by their character interaction and these questions would ease my mind. Although if you have plans but want to keep them secret then simply knowing you have a plan is good enough.
Blue Ball chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
"If one has sharp eye, they would notice him resisting the urge to look at how... well endowed the two girls were."

Akira Kurusu, you sly wolf~...
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
dis is gud
continue it
Blue Ball chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Wow, you are the literally the first person to do this kind of crossover (ever)! Thank goodness for Persona 5 giving you what you needed to make this happen!

I'm quite curious as to how they will first interact with the people at Shujin Academy, before eventually meeting Akira Kurusu (so looking forward to this one)...
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 Next »