Reviews for Can We Go Home Now?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was a truly great to read!
Ellibrial chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is one of the first fics I ever read on this site. Its what made me become a member. Sorry my review has taken so long, but this is an awesome fic. Truly excellent!
idk chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this story that i have read is some real bull shit
Eclipsed Radiance chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hey,

I thought this was a great fic. It sometimes is hard to take a story like this seriously, when the story is about a retro, somewhat corny television cartoon from your childhood. I myself am trying to write a fic on CP, and this fic really inspired me (I used to write Chrono Cross Fan fic under a different name), both the story and the reviews you got made me realize that as long as the story is good, it doesn't matter what the content is.

I was wondering if you could help me find some resources for my story so that it can be as true as possible to the show. if you can, i'm available at the email listed in my profile.

Thanks alot for writing this :)

~ER _
Fletty chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Loved your story! It's a favourite! Please write another one! It worked out really, really well! I loved the bit where they find out that they're married!
David chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I agree with Jenny. You defnitely should write a sequel. Or even a Wheeler/Linka lemon. One more thing, PDA alert?
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
i really enjoyed this story...loved the lenght of it and the Wheeler/Linka pairing!You should really write a sequel!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
More Wheeler and Linka please. I love your story so far.
trayguy chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I loved this story. please make a sequel thank you.
ray1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This story is pretty amazing! I hope you do another one pretty soon. Linka and Wheeler are among my favorite couple.
Nimrulz4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Really cute story . Please please give us a review.
dailou chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
the best CP that I've read so far. Sparks fly when linka and wheeler are together... So what happened next?
vladtheimpaler chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Hey!you SHOULD write a sequel!It would be a shame not to!(not joking,pls. take it seriously.
Carmilla chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Loved it!Can I expect a sequel?please?
Dayna chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
this is so adorable. I like how well you wrote it. This should have been an episode on tv. You should write others!