Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 7/16/2018
Just found this hope you come back soon.

By the phone call it seems Nick's family might know something. Or the sister could tell he was drunk and upset and thought he was making things up? What a pair the two of them are. Both have basically no parents. And siblings that don't want to talk about this.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2018
I just found this story and I just want to say I love it! I so want to find out what happened and where they go from here. Please continue at some point.
Marymel chapter 14 . 10/16/2017
First of all, I'm glad you're back.
Second, I love the interaction between Jack and Nick. And I can't wait to read more. I wonder what his sister will say!
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
Good thirteen chapters
Tempe4Booth chapter 13 . 8/29/2017
Could you please UPDATE AGAIN
Msdib chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This is such a creative story! I actually never watched CSI but love George Eades on Macgyver so am starting to watch CSI because of your story. Thanks!
Gib chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
I like where Nick and Jack are at, getting to know a little bit about each other and I'm not sure how I feel about Nick with the drinking, I might be with Catherine on that one. Lol.
Curious to see where this is going, thank you for posting.
Gib chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Ooh, absolutely loved the fight scene! Awesome job, and I love it Jack got to take out some bad guys... finally! ;-) And lucky me, there's a brand new chapter waiting. Yeah, I'm excited. Loving the action and hoping Nick starts to figure out Jack and Co. are the good guys. Even though he's been thrown into this nightmare scenario. Awesome job, thanks a bunch for posting.
Gib chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Somehow I missed this when you updated, sorry about that. Aww, poor Riley, glad she got to tell her old man off though. And the care and sympathy Nick is showing Riley, must run in the Dalton family. Too bad Riley seems a bit pissed at Jack right now though.
Nick, nick, nick, stop smoking man.
Then the suspense of the cartel and the gunfight! Kind of glad I missed this chapter when it originally posted because this was a heck of a cliffy. Off to read 12. Thankss for posting.
Marymel chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
So glad Nick and Jack are talking. I can't wait to see what happens when they talk to Nick's sister!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2017
interesting story, can't wait to see what happens next!
vegas nivel 3 chapter 12 . 6/8/2017
Great chapter, now Nick wounded, maybe operated again, and Jack worried about his brother, maybe take care of him in the Hospital and start to talk and get to know each other and let's know their story as and why they were separated.
Marymel chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Eek! This was so exciting! I can't wait to read more between Nick and Jack!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
It's so COOL! Can't wait for another chapter.
vegas nivel 3 chapter 11 . 6/2/2017
This story is getting better and better soon, please