Reviews for Over The Summer
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
YES! I loved it ! Oh my god I loved it! Way to go!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Amazing purely amazing
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Ooh, drama! XD Great story so far! XD
ericaj2 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
OMG! I cam't believe finally found this fan fic again. I'm so happy. I read this like last year and fell in love with it. and i was looking for it recently but i could'nt remember the name. i was so angry. i thought maybe it was deleted or something and that made me so sad. but now i find it accidentally. IM SO ECSTATIC. i absolutely love this fic. it's beautiful. You defintiely need to write more.
FanofFiction chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
I grovel at your feet... You are the reason why god created fanfiction and Buffy. *bow* You are a god. Wooh! More Fanfics! More! More!
Kara D chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Very funny! I had a constant smile on my face! I couldn't laugh because, hello, public place, but trust me, I wanted to! :)
Kara D chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
"Coma land". I think I want to live there. lol
Kara D chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Kind of chopped, but I think I might like it.
Funky-Skiz-Taboo chapter 88 . 4/15/2006
omg this story is fantastic i was on the edge of my seat the whole time i nearly cried so many times its beautiful and amazing and effective and ...wow

well done this deserves an oscar for reall

i enjoyed every moment of it
shannon chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Sorry I’m hotheaded. It is a very nice plot twist.
shannon chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
DRUSILLA! YOU WOULD LET THAT HORRIBLE CRAZY PERSON MARRY BELOVED SPIKE! DID I MENTION THAT SHE IS COMPLETELY CRAZY!
Deb chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I saw this fic as a nomination on Spuffy Awards round 6 and decided to check it out. Have made it though 50 chapters of the fic so far.

On the plus side...You have given a lot of thought the to the development of the plot and it flows smoothly. You have also created new characters.

Needs work...The characters could use a lot more depth to make them sympathetic and likable. Each of them seems so self centered that they plastic and superficial. Would also encourage you to review for typos and incorrect word usage. i.e. C-section not sea-section, things like that distract your readers from your writing.

You have great potential and would encourage you to continue writing. Read your bio and would encourage you to check out authors like kantanyara, kallysten, annaross, spikeskat, and moxie for further inspiration on Spuffy characterizations.
juliesags7 chapter 88 . 6/6/2005
i wanted to say how amazing this fic is. i read it a while ago on buffy&spike central. i really wish you would continue it with a sequal. i want to see will grow up and what happens to carter, who's character i loved cuz of the whole double agent thing. the relationships were perfect and your own characters were very well written. love it!
Elpheen chapter 88 . 3/21/2005
omg how can u end it there? have you heard of a thing called a sequel *hint,hint*? wow. that is THE longest fic I've ever read! so damn good! I can't believe it's over! i wanna watch Baby Will grow up! I am so gonna miss reading this fic :(

really,really great job, apart from the odd spelling or grammar mistake.

take care n keep writing x
Elpheen chapter 80 . 3/19/2005
ok,little question: If Buffy has been 'dead' for 16 months, how can the baby be 9 months old AND be Spike's? Baby William has to be at least 16 months old coz that was the last time Buffy n Spike slept together!