Reviews for The Shift
Epic324 chapter 5 . 10/16/2019
I like this book better than "the door" continue it please
Wolv3s17 chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
Wish you did the whole story, but
this was still wonderfully done
Viper76 chapter 5 . 4/21/2019
is there going to be anymore chapters coming out for this story
Viper76 chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
I like this version so where is the next chapter
Angela Kuzmanovska chapter 5 . 6/28/2018
Can you please continue this version its awesome :);)
USA Patriot chapter 5 . 3/22/2018
Well. I hope the Doorway has all of these elements in it. Going to BunnyBurrow, Russel making friends with the little fox cub, and Ben meeting Walter. I assume the Doorway is more popular since it has more chapters than this, and is the main story.
USA Patriot chapter 4 . 3/22/2018
I wonder if Eli will make friends as easily in the Doorway? This is why having variations in a story is fun. Comparing and contrasting the two stories.
USA Patriot chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Lol, Finnick smashed up his car. Idiot scientist deserved it. Everyone is fitting into their new lives well. Except for Russel. He'll get used to it. Since this is only 5 chapters I'll read this and then go back to the Doorway.
USA Patriot chapter 2 . 3/21/2018
I see them transforming as being pros and cons. Pro, Eli will fit in with Judy's family much easier, and won't have as much issue being made fun of at school, being a normal mammal. Con, all the furniture and stuff being the wrong size. Pro, he's actually kid size for Nick and Judy now. In the case of Bailey, no real pros or cons, just differences. Need to get used to the bushy tail. And muzzle. And he's susceptible to howling at the moon. And vastly different guy parts. Sarah being an otter will just make it easier for the Ottertons. And Russel is a polar bear. Con, overheating in warm environments. Pro, being a freaking polar bear, it's cool. Pun intended. As for Lily being a cheetah. No con I can think of, and all the benefits. Cat reflexes, cheetah speed, life is good.
USA Patriot chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
I like them staying human better personally, though this is good too. And the heart to heart with Nick and Eli was nice.
galahsrock chapter 5 . 3/12/2018
Really cool story! I’d love to read more if you’re inspired to continue!
AmmusedBabyArchive chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Nice... I love it
Vengarl chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
YOU'RE ALIVE! this chapter was good. Been a good minute since your last update but no worries. I am very curious as to how this is gonna work out for Eli.
mike123902 chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Finally it continues keep it up. Also if night howlers are in the mix please don't let it hurt anyone, damn armadillo.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Great chapter! Glad,that this story continues.