Reviews for Boon
Zuhani chapter 12 . 9/5
I love this chapter so FUNNY
Naruisawesome chapter 12 . 9/2
Haha aww! I'm glad that's all it was and not anything serious! XD
gaarasgirl389 chapter 12 . 9/2
Aw, that was beautiful! I absolutely loved it! I'd like to say I want another sequel but is there anything you can write at this point? Maybe write about things when Eugene is a toddler, later a child, a high schooler. . . OK, that's about three sequels. Or maybe start a new series on Mai and Naru. Maybe go for a more light hearted series. If you're suffering from depression and anxiety, writing depressing stories (not that this is one) isn't always going to help. Sometimes, you need to let the sun , I noticed a few words here and there that are either not spelt right or half written. Would you like me to point them out? Can't right now as I'm not on the laptop.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 3 . 9/2
I only noticed today that this is completed. I had to wait till it was completed as last time, I didn't and had to endure cliffhanger after cliffhanger. So I'm late to start. I'm greatly excited about this! I love reading about the characters when they're past the dating stage. As for the advertising of your novels, while I do find them a bit annoying, I'm OK with them. If they are against rules, well then you have no choice but to stop. But you were only using whichever outlet you could to get publicity and that's normal! As for the idiot who chased done all your stories to say that, wow, mate! Desperate for spotlight? What a hypocrite.
Seth Vincent chapter 1 . 9/1
purchased! You will always b my favorite Author plas writemore ghost hunt fics
sleonard chapter 12 . 9/1
Book bought - love you Lowe!
SSTrans chapter 12 . 9/1
Thanks for this epilogue it was good. It was a good laugh.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 11 . 8/28
I can only imagine Eugene grows up with some kind of psychic ability.

I loved this, I've loved all the stories in this series and I am so happy i was able to read them all!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 9 . 8/28
first you horrify me with the 'miracle' of child birth, and now you make me tear up with the feels
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 8/28
well that was absolutely terrifying. I've read fics of rape, serial killers, demons, suicidal thoughts, and a whole lot of other mind numbingly horrific things. But Mai's emergency birth just beat out everything.

I am never reading that scene again. (; v ;)
Please Lowe-san chapter 3 . 7/29
Post this will you?

Dear Unhappy Reader,

I've very recently gotten into reading LoweFantasy's works from Cumin all the way to Boon. In my opinion she's a very good writer and both her style of writing and her portrayal of Mai and Naru's life touches my heart and makes my days worth it. It calms me, it relaxes me, it makes my worries go away and it's basically the balm I need in my stressful life. I'm grateful that she stuck with her inspiration and wrote this much. I'm grateful that despite having ungrateful-obnoxiously unhappy readers she hasn't decided to abandon her story. You might be an unhappy jerkwad who was oh-so irritated because she used the 'update chapter' without actually putting up a chapter and only for stuff like her author's notes and announcements but have you ever considered that you could've voiced your complaint in a much less rude way? Since you put her stories on alert (I assume since you've whined like a bitch about getting false updates), I assume that you like her stories as well. Why did you have to be so rude about it? LoweFantasy and ANY OTHER AUTHOR ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS LIKE IT has no obligation to write. They can choose to abandon ship halfway and most DO because of jerkwads with no consideration to you. I understand that it might feel hard to remember that the person you're directing shit at is a real live person that can be offended by your bratty whining but do try to duct tape to your face an illustration board bearing a reminder of it in order for you to not forget that inconvenient but very real fact.

I hope LoweFantasy keeps on writing. I love her writing. Thank you LoweFantasy.

Love, queenregnant (Ao3)
findingwhimsy chapter 11 . 7/3
I've gotten to the end! The details that link each story together was really well planned. How John and Mai's relationship grew and how Mai's virginity and the relevance came back around.

To be honest though, I felt the series truly ended with Slim. Boon seems like something else. An alternate ending? I'm not sure what to call it, but it didn't quite fit with the series.

Still, now I'm curious about your mermaid fic!
NeedsAnAccount chapter 1 . 6/19
I really like the story and can't wait to read next chapter,do you think after this story you could do another one where the setting would he Himuro Mansion,if you read about the urban legend I think you'll find it really exciting,update soon please.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 6/13
MAIxNARU forever!
TT sad...Please write more of these in the future! They are better than a lot of novels I have read, and I look forward to your later works! Thank you so much for your dedication to writing this series!
- QTZLCTL