Reviews for Boon
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 1/15
Hahah Eugene is adorable. Great story and a great series
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 1/15
Ehh the last of the series but what about that case, I wanna know what happens.!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 1/15
Ohhh that makes a lot of sense now
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 1/15
EHHHHHHH GENE!? I thought he crossed over already
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 1/15
Naru's a great dad
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 1/15
Yaaay Eugene is born. Now they're officially a mom and dad
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 1/15
I hooe everything will be okay
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 1/15
AWWWE SO CUTE! Mai... Mai was talking to a ghost...?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
Oh gosh, this series was great. It gave me the same type of nightmares that the actual Ghost Hunt did. Thanks for putting so much quality into these stories, reading it was a lot like reading the light novel. I'm glad you're writing other stories in the real world so you can get something out of your hard work other than just a thank-you from a guest on fanfiction. By the way, Thank You. :)
Wolfxlover95 chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
I laughed so hard at this, wow that was so funny.
Wolfxlover95 chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
If I ever have a child I am so going to hold them out and say "Look I made a person"
imsleepy7 chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
The whole series is beautiful. Your writing is so delicate and endearing. Thanks for your hard work. I'm rooting for you!
Zuhani chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
I love this chapter so FUNNY
Naruisawesome chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
Haha aww! I'm glad that's all it was and not anything serious! XD
gaarasgirl389 chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
Aw, that was beautiful! I absolutely loved it! I'd like to say I want another sequel but is there anything you can write at this point? Maybe write about things when Eugene is a toddler, later a child, a high schooler. . . OK, that's about three sequels. Or maybe start a new series on Mai and Naru. Maybe go for a more light hearted series. If you're suffering from depression and anxiety, writing depressing stories (not that this is one) isn't always going to help. Sometimes, you need to let the sun , I noticed a few words here and there that are either not spelt right or half written. Would you like me to point them out? Can't right now as I'm not on the laptop.