Reviews for From The Past
soph chapter 36 . 6/1
ah I love this fic. I've manage to come back and read it at least three times now. I know you rarely use this account and probs will never see this message, i just had to tell you that i loooovee this fic so much !
Spph425 chapter 36 . 1/7
This was so good ! Oh my gosh ! I loved it, can't wait to read the sequel !
Le Me chapter 36 . 12/9/2015
Holy Hell, what a whirlwind.
Just finished reading this entire thing in one go, and I notice now there is a sequel - words cannot articulate my joy.
This is a true masterpiece of Dragon Ball Z lore and you absolutely smashed every aspect of this, from the descriptive passages, to the fight scenes, to the characterisation, to the quiet reflective moments. The plot was very original and so very refreshing that it was wrapped around one of the best and yet most underused villains, Daimao.
I especially love the interactions between Piccolo Jr and the various other characters, how they came to care for him eventhough he is who he is, and how Kami struggled with his conflicting feelings toward his 'nephew' eventually apologising for his treatment of him as a child.
I can't wait to read 'Twilight of Dawn' now; I'm never going to get anything done at this rate...
Chem-Death chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Heh, that would save a lot of their time. Toriyama must have forgotten about her during the whole thing.
Chem-Death chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter... Nicely done, Goku's home. Sooner than expected, and good riddance.
lynn1229 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really real written and refreshing! I will definitely read this whole story now. Great job. )
FluffyBiscuits chapter 36 . 10/26/2008
This story was so cool! I finished reading the sequel Twilight of the Dawn which was just as good. I was wondering how strong Piccolo is now? He has new ki but is it strong enough to help him defeat Goku in a fight?
Demon King Piccolo chapter 36 . 10/2/2007
Very good story. You have a talent for writing fight scenes.
Ray Kamaura chapter 35 . 3/25/2006
cool
Onyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Woohoo, I can finally review! I read the entirity of this thing over the weekend. I really didn't intend to. I came across it by accident, you see. Once I did, I couldn't stop reading it. I would've left a review at every chapter if I'd been able to sign on at home! Regardless...you've done a fabulous job with this story. I love the characterization - and of course, I'm a huge fan of stories that actually focus on the earlier senshi. I was very impressed by the way that you wrote Piccolo and Goku together - as friends, but tense friends. Thank you for posting this...and as I've started on the sequel, you can imagine my fangirl squeal
storm-of-insanity chapter 36 . 11/6/2005
you would have had about 36 reviews by now all saying the same things like how much this story ROCKED if i wasn't so lazy to type it all out. -.-U

this is a TRUE MASTERPIECE. it's absolutely fantastic and i loved every sentence of it.

the fight scenes were BRILLIANT, the pace was AWSOME, the whole story was really Really REALY WELL-WRITTEN.

the confusion and emotions wre brought out really well and i think that gohan trying to bring piccolo back to the land of the living was so touching.

i can't really think of any other ways to express how much i loved this fic otherwise my review would have been so much longer.

GREAT JOB, I LOVED IT
Pokeprof chapter 36 . 2/16/2005
A very nice story, Dreamwraith, and the chapters wern't insanly big like another fave author of mine, Legend Maker, but to me that's a plus. Makes it easyer to finish when your strected for time.

I love the fact that you kept everyone at much of the same level of power. One of the reasons I stop watching DBZ was the fact that every fighter was now a saiyan. Continue writing and I'll read them.
Ahsirum chapter 36 . 1/3/2005
Ha! 'Twilight of the Dawn', eh? I look foward to it. This story is ... purely ... oh. The greatest ... the most greatest story I have had the pleasure of reading. Excelent plot line! (Those are hard to make) and Excelent characterization, and everything! Erm... yeah. *blushes* Good Luck with Colledge, and real life, and everything like that! May you meet all the obsticles (sp?) life faces you, and over come them
saiyanx chapter 36 . 12/15/2004
Good job. That was an exciting story. Got a little slow in the middle, but the end fight scene made up for it.
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 36 . 11/8/2004
BEST STORY EVER... YOU DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. MAY THE LORD ALMIGHTY RAIN HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU FOR THIS GIFT TO HUMANITY.

MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL