Reviews for From The Past
Chemistry-Deaf chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Heh, that would save a lot of their time. Toriyama must have forgotten about her during the whole thing.
Chemistry-Deaf chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter... Nicely done, Goku's home. Sooner than expected, and good riddance.
lynn1229 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really real written and refreshing! I will definitely read this whole story now. Great job. )
FluffyBiscuits chapter 36 . 10/26/2008
This story was so cool! I finished reading the sequel Twilight of the Dawn which was just as good. I was wondering how strong Piccolo is now? He has new ki but is it strong enough to help him defeat Goku in a fight?
Demon King Piccolo chapter 36 . 10/2/2007
Very good story. You have a talent for writing fight scenes.
Ray Kamaura chapter 35 . 3/25/2006
cool
Onyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Woohoo, I can finally review! I read the entirity of this thing over the weekend. I really didn't intend to. I came across it by accident, you see. Once I did, I couldn't stop reading it. I would've left a review at every chapter if I'd been able to sign on at home! Regardless...you've done a fabulous job with this story. I love the characterization - and of course, I'm a huge fan of stories that actually focus on the earlier senshi. I was very impressed by the way that you wrote Piccolo and Goku together - as friends, but tense friends. Thank you for posting this...and as I've started on the sequel, you can imagine my fangirl squeal
storm-of-insanity chapter 36 . 11/6/2005
you would have had about 36 reviews by now all saying the same things like how much this story ROCKED if i wasn't so lazy to type it all out. -.-U

this is a TRUE MASTERPIECE. it's absolutely fantastic and i loved every sentence of it.

the fight scenes were BRILLIANT, the pace was AWSOME, the whole story was really Really REALY WELL-WRITTEN.

the confusion and emotions wre brought out really well and i think that gohan trying to bring piccolo back to the land of the living was so touching.

i can't really think of any other ways to express how much i loved this fic otherwise my review would have been so much longer.

GREAT JOB, I LOVED IT
Pokeprof chapter 36 . 2/16/2005
A very nice story, Dreamwraith, and the chapters wern't insanly big like another fave author of mine, Legend Maker, but to me that's a plus. Makes it easyer to finish when your strected for time.

I love the fact that you kept everyone at much of the same level of power. One of the reasons I stop watching DBZ was the fact that every fighter was now a saiyan. Continue writing and I'll read them.
Ahsirum chapter 36 . 1/3/2005
Ha! 'Twilight of the Dawn', eh? I look foward to it. This story is ... purely ... oh. The greatest ... the most greatest story I have had the pleasure of reading. Excelent plot line! (Those are hard to make) and Excelent characterization, and everything! Erm... yeah. *blushes* Good Luck with Colledge, and real life, and everything like that! May you meet all the obsticles (sp?) life faces you, and over come them
saiyanx chapter 36 . 12/15/2004
Good job. That was an exciting story. Got a little slow in the middle, but the end fight scene made up for it.
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 36 . 11/8/2004
BEST STORY EVER... YOU DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. MAY THE LORD ALMIGHTY RAIN HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU FOR THIS GIFT TO HUMANITY.

MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 35 . 11/8/2004
Where have I been, under a rock? BEST STORY EVER! As a true Piccolo fan I am very happy with this story, especially Piccolo's character and his relationships. (He and Kami was doen brillantly) Thankyou so much for graceing us with your work.
Kawaii Chick chapter 36 . 8/31/2004
Wow. That's all I can say is wow. Every detail of every character, event, setting the whole plot is all...wow. And a sequel? I will be compulsively checking for that one!
Kieri chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I had to submit another review, now that Fanfic has a "highly recommend" option. This story is one of the most true to character I've read. It was also a heck of a lot of fun to read!

So...when's the next story? :-)