Reviews for Duo Artemii
the starrose chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Nice story:)
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I like this interaction between them.
psychegurl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Touching. Beautiful. I love.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Well-written with dead-on charicterization. This could have been intergrated right into one of the books.
Gold is power chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
that was very good and touching.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw... And wow. I don't think I've ever seen someone write Artemis crying... Hm. Awesome story! I loved their interaction.
Avyncentia chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Yeah! A fellow Latin lover! You would probably pluralize Artemis as Artemes (which just looks like a typo in English) because it is a 3rd declension noun.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was amazingly touching.
Lady Silvamord chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow. It was brilliant. I loved the characterization of Artemis Senior, and Arty is just so sweet in this. The ending made me cry, actually.

Well done, as all of your fics are.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
aw that mad me cry...
Artemis chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow, that was deep. I liked it.
wildchartermage chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Hey, i like it! After i read that book, i always wondered what happend betwen artemis and artemis fowl 2 for the first time they saw each other. Now, it statifies my curoisity(for a fic)
Boussole chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Ah...some very emotional writing. A very good piece. Just one mistake I noticed: It's "The Arctic Incident", not "The Arctic Incidence".
Sasuka chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Aww..lovely!
Nuyaviel chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
a Filipino came up with the concept for a water-powered engine! Daniel Dingel. hehehe. um. just sharing.

this was good. not ohmigod-i'll-reread-this-twenty-zillion-times-WOW! good, but nice in a quiet, stylish sort of way. the Blue Yeti trademark.

keep writing. _