Reviews for Motivation
the-siRNA chapter 29 . 1/26
I just love how despite Zim becoming a better person throughout this fic, he still has a very poor understanding of morality, which is expected, given how stunted he is. His morality is very black and white and childlike, and I can't wait to see what havok this wreaks.
YOOKOLKAAB chapter 29 . 1/22
Esta historia me encanta...pero que sucederá, Zim lo hará?
SaintHeartwing chapter 29 . 1/21
Dib: Boy, I've devoted my whole life to protecting the Earth-(Gets accidentally killed)
Zim: I will avenge you by destroying all of humanity!
Dib: I think you've fundamentally misunderstood everything I cared about, Zim-
Zim: Can't hear you, too busy lost in my revenge!
Dib: You're trampling over everything I stood for and insulting my memory and our friendship by slaughtering my people-
Zim: CAN'T HEAR YOU, TOO BUSY SKINNING FOLKS!
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 29 . 1/20
How 'bout another joke, Purple?
What do you get...when you cross...a loyal invader with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tell you what you get! You get what you fuckin' deserve!
I couldn’t help but imagine this during that scene with zim and purple
Shadow the Jedi chapter 29 . 1/19
First off I like how this feels like Invader Zim with the goofy humor in a dark world.

Secondly, we are truly a disease that's destroying this planet. We're in the first month of a whole new decade and already everything's going to Hell.
Shadow the Jedi chapter 29 . 1/19

Crow's Apprentice chapter 29 . 1/19
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, s***! Earth is doomed, Zim is Lord of the Irken Empire, and Dib will be avenged. I love it! Still, I'm wondering if Gaz figured out if her brother is dead. Curious to how this plays out.
Game-Watch chapter 29 . 1/19
Yes, I too am impressed by Zim's takeover.

Though I can't say I'm surprised that Zim didn't quite follow through on the spirit of the agreement to give the Armada to the Resisty.

Well I'm very eager to see what comes next. And interested to see if any alien powers will take advantage of a lack of Irken Armada.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 29 . 1/19
Epic move by Zim. Loving how he took out the Tallest, and the idea of turning GIR into a Control Brain was both brilliant and hilarious. As for Tak, I feel sorry for her, but maybe she'll make the most of it.

Can't wait to see the downfall of Earth.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Megxolotl chapter 29 . 1/19
I'm more concerned about GIR poising as Control Brain (Zim CAN pull hm back, right?) than anything else, tbh
Invader Johnny chapter 29 . 1/19
Zim cleverly took over the Irken Empire with such cunning it's scary but then again Dib's death affected him in ways no one could've seen coming.

I can only imagine the horror the Tallest felt in their last seconds alive, their hatred for Zim finally came back to bite them.

On a final note, GIR as the Supreme Control Brain... Loved it, kinda reminds me of the time he took over Zim's Base but now with so much power, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
rorak chapter 4 . 11/11/2019
im pretty sure staring dead into the eyes of a dying bug (or just a bug in general) will give anyone heebie-jeebies
Demonic Irken chapter 6 . 9/24/2019
Zim’s fascination with butterflies is pretty cute!
heyyl0 chapter 28 . 7/21/2019
Oh boy, Zim’s going to a whole new extreme. He’s pissed. I’m curious to see how he’s going to try to take over the Empire...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/14/2019
I cried two chapters back, man... I can't believe Dib died... Good job on this by the way. It really gives out the emotion...