Reviews for The Spirit of Fear
luminoslight1313 chapter 37 . 12/25/2017
This was a good story it was an interesting perspective.
ArchMageStorm chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
Loving it so far! Should be turned into an actual movie. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Love!
ChaoticMinds chapter 37 . 9/23/2017
Ahhhhh, this was a really awesome story. I even stayed up all night to read it. xD I definitely wasn't expecting that ending to the battle with Pitch. But it was a very good one. I also wasn't expecting Danny to become a guardian. At least not so soon after that ordeal.

Also, I'm imagining the tiny Danny, with Sam's black hair and purple eyes, and it's so adorable! Aweeeee! I'm glad Sam moved on, though. It wasn't healthy, what she was doing before. It was understandable, but unhealthy.

It looks like Danny and Jack are the best of friends among the Guardians, though. Like peanut butter and jelly in a jelly sandwich. Yum. (Sorry, it's really late [or is it really early?] and I'm pretty much just mind vomiting all over this review, haha.)

Anyway, yeah. Really enjoyed this story of yours. It went on my favorites list.

PS
I'm sad that Jack Fenton never got to see Santa. I'd have loved to see his reaction, and the subsequent chaos that would appear after it. -snickers-
Bea chapter 37 . 8/17/2017
TBH I loved your story it was sappy and adorable and had a mode and jokes to match both the movie and show, it's too bad it could never actually be a cross over but if they changed the show characters names and details this would make like the best sequel to rise of the guardians! My favorite part must have been how pitch was defeated, absolutely perfect for a kids movie and very fitting for Danny's character. Thanks for writing this i loved it!
LK chapter 37 . 8/9/2017
(-T)
AkaDeca chapter 37 . 8/6/2017
Really good story. Bravo!
6BlueSweaters chapter 37 . 8/4/2017
I love this fic it pieces. Danny is so badass. I loved what you did with him and Pitch. Though I kind of wish that Pitch could've been shown at least once after Danny helped him, though I can understand why he didn't. I'm not ashamed in the slightest to admit that I teared up at Sam and Tucker's reunion with Danny and at the epilogue with Sam. Thank you for the amazing fic!
elena.geerinckx chapter 37 . 7/3/2017
This is the best fanfiction I've read so far, it's really touching. I am so happy that you took the time to write this. Thank you so much!
LumpyApple chapter 37 . 7/1/2017
This is such a beautiful story, thank you for taking the time to write this.
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 37 . 6/28/2017
I love it
Wonky Wendy chapter 37 . 6/6/2017
This story is so freaking FANTASTIC! I only recently started reading fanfiction, ( like less than a month ago. Although I have read over 128 fanfics already. Who cares about homework right? Hehe...) But this is definitely one that I will probably come back and re-read. I sorry to say I kinda expected it to but be that great, as I figured that trying to fit Jack and Danny together may not be the easiest thing, and also was wired about how the timeline would sit as well. But literally this story exploded my expectations. The storyline itself was so much more than I thought it would be and really was one of the most well thought out and planned storylines I've read. And the Grammer and spelling actually made me cry tears of joy! Love! Love! LOVE! I would read again 10/10!
917brat chapter 37 . 5/19/2017
this was an utterly amazing story.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
This has been really great and I loved every chapter. Thanks
Guest chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
This was a great story and I absolutely loved it!
ImpudentMiscenge chapter 36 . 5/12/2017
I continue to adore this story; excellent wrapping up. I love it. Can't wait for the final chapter!
Stay fabtatulistic!