Reviews for The Spirit of Fear
Phantom2000 chapter 37 . 10/14
At least in my opinion, this story was really well written. I really appreciated that I didn't need to ignore a lot of Grammer/spelling mistakes while reading. The storyline wasn't the most original, but it was fairly good, and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for writing it.
kira chapter 37 . 10/11
That was rly beautiful
hisokauzumaki chapter 37 . 9/25
This was great! Thank you for writing it.
dingo027 chapter 5 . 8/2
OMG This is great, you are great. My two fav shows (and one is a movie) in one and I just can't stop reading itD

But there is something wrong with time:
-6 years ago they defeated Pitch (but Danny is spirit for 4 years)
-Sophie is 7 nearly 8
I thought She was 4 or 5 when they defeated Pitch but idk much about childen
NoMoreNormalcy chapter 37 . 5/1
Gosh darn it, I about teared up at the end... Why are your fan fictions so good and HOW DO YOU WRITE THAT FAST? Are you a spiritual descendant/reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton? That man wrote 51 essays in a few months and you pump out a chapter a day.
Spider-Man Super-Fan chapter 37 . 3/2
This is such a great story! It’s so detailed and has really good character developement! You did an amazing job on it!
ArchMageStorm chapter 34 . 2/9
I have to admit that I laughed when Jack asked the moon for a snowball fight XD
luminoslight1313 chapter 37 . 12/25/2017
This was a good story it was an interesting perspective.
ArchMageStorm chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
Loving it so far! Should be turned into an actual movie. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Love!
ChaoticMinds chapter 37 . 9/23/2017
Ahhhhh, this was a really awesome story. I even stayed up all night to read it. xD I definitely wasn't expecting that ending to the battle with Pitch. But it was a very good one. I also wasn't expecting Danny to become a guardian. At least not so soon after that ordeal.

Also, I'm imagining the tiny Danny, with Sam's black hair and purple eyes, and it's so adorable! Aweeeee! I'm glad Sam moved on, though. It wasn't healthy, what she was doing before. It was understandable, but unhealthy.

It looks like Danny and Jack are the best of friends among the Guardians, though. Like peanut butter and jelly in a jelly sandwich. Yum. (Sorry, it's really late [or is it really early?] and I'm pretty much just mind vomiting all over this review, haha.)

Anyway, yeah. Really enjoyed this story of yours. It went on my favorites list.

PS
I'm sad that Jack Fenton never got to see Santa. I'd have loved to see his reaction, and the subsequent chaos that would appear after it. -snickers-
Bea chapter 37 . 8/17/2017
TBH I loved your story it was sappy and adorable and had a mode and jokes to match both the movie and show, it's too bad it could never actually be a cross over but if they changed the show characters names and details this would make like the best sequel to rise of the guardians! My favorite part must have been how pitch was defeated, absolutely perfect for a kids movie and very fitting for Danny's character. Thanks for writing this i loved it!
LK chapter 37 . 8/9/2017
(-T)
AkaDeca chapter 37 . 8/6/2017
Really good story. Bravo!
6BlueSweaters chapter 37 . 8/4/2017
I love this fic it pieces. Danny is so badass. I loved what you did with him and Pitch. Though I kind of wish that Pitch could've been shown at least once after Danny helped him, though I can understand why he didn't. I'm not ashamed in the slightest to admit that I teared up at Sam and Tucker's reunion with Danny and at the epilogue with Sam. Thank you for the amazing fic!
elena.geerinckx chapter 37 . 7/3/2017
This is the best fanfiction I've read so far, it's really touching. I am so happy that you took the time to write this. Thank you so much!