Reviews for The Eostian Crusade
Crusader 0625 chapter 22 . 7/1
I just finished reading this all...
Fucking awesome , Deus Vult , and could you do another letter writing thing once all the characters have returned?
Crusader 0625 chapter 10 . 7/1
Great story so far , I'm enjoying the respect and love you are giving to the Crusaders. Also is there something in the water that is affecting how much these people have sex? Seriously the hentai never explained it and it seems the standard people are slowly being infected?
Y-2013 chapter 22 . 6/18
Please continue the story.
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 19 . 4/29
Whelp! The Black Dogs are doomed because as they engage the Crusaders in battle and fantasize on rape and pillage... The Winged Hussars Arrived!
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 14 . 4/29
They never expect the Inquisition!

Well these new lore expansions are intriguing.
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 4 . 4/29
So wr have an Ant-Queen... In that gold mine... Should have expected that.

I love how you're expanding the world of Kuroni.
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 3 . 4/29
Uugggh... That scene reminded me of facehuggers... But the movie is more tolerable than THAT!
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 1 . 4/29
Deus Vult! Rak Chazak Amats!

Off to a good start. And didn't expect that the priests would be having actual blessings and their usual RPG roles. But it definitely solidified their belief.

Yeah i wasn't surprised that the Dawn Crusaders and the Shield Princesses weren't respected. They looked nothing more than actresses.
This does seem like a good twist to unravel, but much is left to interpretation.

With the crusader's arrogant ideals blocking them from assistance, it will definetly backfire. And dealing with two enemies at once is even more of a disadvantage.

Not to mention, if somehow they do win it won't be happy. with the crusaders forcing their ideals on people as historically this caused centuries of chaos and bigotry.
Storm Battalion 11 chapter 1 . 3/30
Rushed or not I rather enjoyed this chapter. And on a side note, kill them ALL!
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 22 . 2/16
quality of this chapter is good though, even if you say it is rushed.
JauneBrando chapter 22 . 2/16
Is kind of a meh and a ok rushed chapter.
I hope you come back and re-edit this chapter.
Ronmr chapter 22 . 2/16
Awesome, keep it up.
BalthazarTheAngel chapter 11 . 2/11
you have displeased Allah, ha I nearly died of laughter.
haha.plogue chapter 1 . 1/30