Reviews for Sinister Side
RedMoonBear chapter 1 . 8/30
Please never stop writing this fic. I will have withdrawal symptoms and possibly die if you do. K thanx bye!
Ooh this AU sounds FUN!
Blue night fairy chapter 8 . 8/17
Fantastic story! I really hope you write another chapter soon or are already writing one. Please update again soon.
Silvia.Frovel chapter 8 . 8/17
Hmm it seems Ive accidentally found another story an author I love without relizing. I hope you up date and shall wait forever should I have to this is wonderfully blended with plot, mystery, and well M

Forever your faithful reader
C.T
Sunshine011 chapter 8 . 8/7
Oooh I love this! Daring and fun, can’t wait for more!
rlsa chapter 8 . 8/7
What a somewhat bizarre story. I’d guess that something happened where the hermiones switched universes. I feel like she needs to read a recent history book so I can get a synapsis of what is actually going on. Thanks for sharing!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 8 . 8/4
Loved this chapter... his fear for her in the end was so moving!
SevmioneAlways chapter 1 . 8/2
i am so curious as to what happens next!
Bibbity88 chapter 8 . 7/30
Anyone else think JFF is acting like a crazy stalker? HMM.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 8 . 7/29
Creepy!
kmplease chapter 8 . 7/29
awesome chapter I can't wait for the next chapter
kmplease chapter 7 . 7/29
love it!
kmplease chapter 6 . 7/29
For the umpteenth time that day, her brows shot up. "Oh," she said as she realized how very certain she was that the chat he wanted to have with her would probably involve very little talking.
kmplease chapter 5 . 7/29
Hermione didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed as she nodded, putting up no further fuss as she let him continue on guiding her to Gryffindor tower.
kmplease chapter 4 . 7/29