Reviews for The Dark Prince of Serpents
Eriza-chan chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
aww, this story was amazing! love the pairings and the Olympics you came up with!
spiffy2143 chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
Amazing story. I loved how you saved Snape. Looking forward to more. Really great job!
trickster32 chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
"Secret weapon", Yasen/Severus knows how to work his charms.

And so typical after hearing about his accomplishments - can you give us an example... - yes, Hermoine is exactly like her parents...

He even proposed to Hermione - without much ado and she accepts. Well done, Severus. ;3

Minerva will tease him mercilessy about this... - as all older siblings would do ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
More please
Virginie Cires chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
what a wonderfull day to wake up to an update. this is such a beautyfull storye. thankvyou for taking me in this amazing dream. you are my favorite writer team. hugs
ZoeyOlivia chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
Earnest in the basement... hee hee hee
Petite Mule chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
Thank you for writing and finishing beautiful tale.
DesertC chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Ooh, I love this intriguing beginning. Severus the Selkie? I wonder how different he really looks. Would he be identifiable to others who knew him previously?
Looking forward to reading more! DSx
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Thanks for updating, I do enjoyed this chapter
trickster32 chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Okay, I admit it - Hermione can be a very *naughy dark lady* - and she would find a way to make her fantasies reality, even as a student. Maybe Yasen would be interested in certain sexy RP-scenarios.

Yes, they are a very good match for each other.

And now she got the option that the memories of her parents can be restored, while she has her worthy mate at her side. Go for it, girl!
Virginie Cires chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
another master piece i can't wait for next update
RhodaBush chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
More please
ZoeyOlivia chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Wahoo!
Petite Mule chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Glad to see you back! Thank you.
purplehedgehog13 chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Yeah update! Great reactions to Hermione asking for help with her parents.