Reviews for In Exchange
GreenAndZen chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
"Yeah Hyde. You gonna start wearing pink, fluffy sweaters now?"

Hahahaha.

This was one cute fic! Full of laughs and fluff!
Mj chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Sexy, funny and awesome!
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great story! I refuse to believe they broke up and nothing exist of the show after their relationship.I refuse to watch or believe otherwise.
Miss Tonya chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Ah! I loved this short fic! The title made it sound like she was going to return it because she didn't like it, but I was so pleased to find out what it really meant ;) HAHAHA, I loved Eric's comment about Jackie wearing Hyde's Led Zeppelin T-shirt: "Yeah, Hyde, you gonna start wearing pink, fluffy sweaters now" That was great! Nice work!
vernie chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That was really good! You should've added more chapters thougy. (Oh, and by the way, if anyone gets danny, it's me!)
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, I loved it. Short, sweet, cute, and funny!

I loved the end part."Does this mean we don't get to listen to them do it?" Totally Fez, if I'm not mistaken. Oh, liked it so much. Its going on my Favorite Stories list!
silk chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
GRREEAAT Story! Like you I have always waited for them to get together and now ...now I sit at the other end of the world an I CANT SEE IT! DAMN!

Loved your fic, please go on!
ihatebsl chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
OH MY GOD! I loved this. I absolutely loved this. Absolutely. I loved it. Am I getting my point across? Because I do. Love it. I was totally fixated on the hand on the knee incident too. I really thought that was important. It really shows how much he cares about her. And the shirt. I'm so gonna find it hard to not put the shirt incident in everyone of my stories from now on. Keep writing. I loved it.
Princess43 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I thought it was did a very very vivid image and it was well job, write more please.
JackieSteven chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I loved this story, it was great. It had the perfect combination of sexiness, sweentness, and humor. I hope you write more. Jackie & Hyde 4 Ever!
Cand chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Lol! I loved the end. And I liked how Jackie wore the shirt, so cute. Great job, I hope to see more stuff from you soon :).
L.J chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Yay I am so glad you contributed to the small amount of that 70's show fan fiction on the net and I am especially glad it was about Jackie and Hyde. I really liked your story and I too would have had Jackie and Hyde together along time ago if I owned the show.
Southside chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
You can't just end it like that. We need more! Anyway, I really like this fic. It's really good for your first fic. Very sexy, which I liked. And I like how you explained the 'hand on knee' scene. I was waiting for someone to do that. Well, I hope you continue to write.
swedish fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
O I like this one!
Tara chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This woas so o good adn it really made me laugh at the end!