Reviews for SwordXDragon
tarrangar chapter 1 . 5/5/2023
I don't think the servitude is actually supposed to be eternal, even aside from the ability to rise in ranks, in which case the master get way less ability to command the servant, as if one of a devils pieces is a high-rank devil themselves, then if the master is just an ordinary high-rank devil, then the piece have equal social status to the master, with Rias being a heiress her status is still superior of course, but treating a high-class devil as a slave, would still be a scandal that would harm her standing, I also think there's supposed to be an amount of time before you can leave a Peerage, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I have seen in discussions about other fics, that it was talked about that an Evil piece can eventually be removed from a reincarnated devil, so presumably a reincarnated devil only have to serve until the reincarnation process is fully stabilized and the evil piece can be removed, at which point they can either choose to stay in the peerage, or give up the boost from the evil piece and leave their masters service.

It's still not at all a good situation of course, but it's not supposed to be eternal forced servitude, it's supposed to be a minimum term of servitude probably measured in at least decades, which isn't that long for devils with how long they live, and then the choice between continuing to serve for power or leaving.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2023
Description of Kirito's inner self conflict is refreshing. I suggest you continue the storyline, because in my opinion, it has the potential of being an excellent story if you can keep Kirito's analytical personality fractions in balance.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2023
I like how you described Kirito's personality as basically split by his practical, dark, and the less caring sides, which seem to be in a mutually conflicting yet negotiating state.
jslee102 chapter 2 . 5/3/2021
Wow, that is one black hearted Kirito. If ever a story needed to be completed, it is this one. If only so that I could understand Asuna and their relationship given how cold he is.
Te Amohaere Peri chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
This is fucking trash
Jack chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Yo when Is chapter 3 coming out
Tilty.bbb chapter 2 . 4/15/2020
This was a fantastic start well done
BorderLand chapter 2 . 8/15/2019
Ok this is likely the best Kirito I read about. Cold, manipulative and extremely smart to the point Kayaba would have gotten along perfectly with him of he didn't trap him in SAO.

This is what I call a hight functioning sociopath.
Tsolda chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This is good. I rarely find good fanfictions with the protagonist as a dark character. Keep it up.
black deamon chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
make more
Shirou02 chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
I like this version of Kirito. It makes me look forward to the next chapter.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
o.O
Verdauga chapter 2 . 1/28/2019
Damn. That's intense.
0x66 0x6f 0x63 0x6b 0x65 0x72 chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
This version of kirito is kind of badass, damn now I'm on the edge waiting for more.
renextronex chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
wow, this is grimm, I really want to read the rest
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »