Reviews for Kenshin's Sorrow
JessieDevil666 chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
heehee! I especially like the last line, I have to tell myself that alot. I really enjoy these stories!
Alysandrya chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
In case anyone else wonders again, I didn't die, but close: I joined the damned military. -sigh- I plan on writing again, but I've long since forgotten my password, and no longer have the email account connected to my name. When I finally do write again, I'll post my new name in my reviews for my old stuff, and connect it with the new stuff. Ever so sorry for the confusion though. I completely meant to finish all these stories, and I always have so many ideas rolling around my head. Just instinctual, I guess... anyhow, just in case anyone still cares...
scythe195 chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
update!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
You capture the romance and the agony of their relatiuonship so well. Lovely.
NalaravatheRed chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I love this story. love Love LOVE it! WRITE MORE! *Eyes turn red* [demonic voice]I COMMAND IT![/demonic voice]
Lady-Sttar chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
So good! So cute! So sexy! Update! Update! Update!
Terry-McElrath chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
This has been a wonderful three chapters. I love the way you have expressed both Kenshin's and Kaoru's feelings for each other. I hope you are planning on updating this story. It is really cruel to leave them at this point! Please post another chapter! Please? Pretty please? Thanks for the effort you have put into your writing!
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Dude are you even alive! It's been a year and 2 almost 3 months sense you last updated like any of your storys! We want to know what happens next, or if you've given up writeing theres fanfictions! Like you said in your story 'dont lead us on' we want to know if your sick and cant write or it work is just to much at the moment so please write an authers not to tell us what the hell is going on! You write graet storys so why did you stop?
Zenze chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
It's so sweet...
Shiomei chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Great! Update he next chapter soon, please!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Is there a next chapter? Ya know, the ...thing?
NanakiloverBrukaoru chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Please continue! Lemons are always nice, you are writing one right?
CaptainKay88 chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Oh you have to finish this, you just have to. If you did a lemon, it would be so good.
Killer chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
Nice writing!
Demon11 chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
This story is awesome! ur really good at depicting the characters and plz plz plz plz update! ur on my favs lists!

Peace