Reviews for Within Interest
BlueSnake19 chapter 8 . 5/18
Oh yeah to expound on the review:

Your way of intertwining seeming random yet highly entertaining and insightful tangents that enhancenot detract- from the original point on your story is a gift. You are a gift. Ed writer. Just wanted to sprinkle some praise. Hope whatever you’re doing now it’s at least maybe something like writing. Cuz damn you good at it.
BlueSnake19 chapter 8 . 5/18
All great things come to an end. It just SUCKS that this came to such an abrupt one after a night of reading it. Here’s hoping for an update that’ll likely never come….
Pointer3109 chapter 8 . 5/14
That was fun.
GODKINGASH chapter 1 . 4/29
Nice
Hyuugastank chapter 1 . 4/24
I root for this story to be resurrected. It's a great, actual ensemble story, and I have no idea where it's going.
KINGShaheed chapter 1 . 3/2
What's with you? Why're you so good at writing?
ManticoreBlues chapter 8 . 2/15
great fanfic, how you continue this
twice blessed chapter 8 . 2/7
I enjoy the depth and humour, can't stop reading
Kalstorm99 chapter 8 . 2/3
Great story!
betmen123 chapter 8 . 1/25
just go trough your fics, your writing is very good. hope you make comeback someday.
CripticCynic chapter 1 . 1/23
Its been a while, but I still love this story
PridedKnight168 chapter 8 . 1/17
Please continue, it's so interesting that I love it
Multi fandom geekerello chapter 8 . 1/12
After a year on this site dedicated solely to reading…devouring naruto fanfiction, seldom do I feel the giddiness one has at reading something so great, so well written and so well constructed that it leaves you breathless. This story is one of the best naruto fanfics out there and it’s a crying shame that it hasn’t been updated in three years.
Even though it’s probably useless, I would like to request that you see this story through, if for nothing else then for the readers who want to know how it ends
More this honestly enjoyable to read
eybii chapter 8 . 1/1