Reviews for Within Interest
JFJ123 chapter 8 . 5/6
This is great! Please continue! I can't wait to see what's next!
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 8 . 4/25
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
KingConner chapter 8 . 4/12
Love this stor. Hope you come back to complete it.
This story... it is most certainly very well developed for only 8 chapters. And from what I can gather, it has gained a good response from its viewers. I for one, most definitely enjoyed this read and I would absolutely love to read more of it. And I am a patient person, so I can wait a few more years if I have to XD.

Great work with this story! A intriguing take on Naruto's character! Mad respect!
BetaPAWDkitsune chapter 8 . 3/18
This is fantastic! I love to see a Naruto who gets to use his brain but doesn't have all the answers. I also love that butterfly effect where small actions have a flow on effect. You have both in spades and it's all beautifully woven together! I can't wait to read more
Anthem of Grimm chapter 8 . 3/10
Ending it here. You son of a bitch
CripticCynic chapter 7 . 3/6
Godspeed. I still live this story many years later
LittleGreyMan chapter 2 . 2/26
I thought of JK Rowling in some very strong terms while I read your disclaimer for this chapter.
Wyvern Yellow chapter 7 . 2/16
this is great, thank you for writing this.
Lawrence Horiuchi chapter 8 . 2/16
absurd it is on how talented you are at fleshing out characters. abit late on this review, but high quality stories such as these deserve credit.
gamingwizard43 chapter 8 . 2/14
such a good story, please update
BearGlitch chapter 8 . 2/12
Just finished reading this, I would love to read more if you ever gain interest back in this story it's incredible.
Ekyos chapter 8 . 2/11
Hey !
Thank you very much, this is one of the very best Naruto fanfiction I've read yet. Character building is top notch (in my opinion, but I'm no expert) while staying true to the original work, and the events that differ from the manga make so much sense that it's difficult not to see it as an improvement (in a world where everything happens as it should be I guess, but still).
I got to feel some real emotions from the interactions and the musings of your characters, a proof to me of the great quality of your story.
I hope you will continue it someday, but even if you don't, I'm grateful for the awesome read you gave us.
See ya !
YetAnotherReviewer chapter 8 . 2/7
I really like your characterization of a cleverer Naruto. He has intelligence and his Part 1's self's enthusiasm. However, I wish you'd focus more on Naruto, the Konoha 11, and Hiruzen, instead of the other characters.
Zsombi chapter 8 . 2/5
Really good. Sad to see it unupdated for so long.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »