Reviews for Within Interest
Edthreater chapter 1 . 3h
I've reread this story a lot especially when work is slow. You have amazing writing and great storytelling. I'm sorry that toxic readers have taken away your enjoyment of writing but I hope you make it back soon. Cheers!
SystemsEternal chapter 8 . 20h
loving this. eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Dyanara102 chapter 8 . 20h
I literally just started reading this story and I am in love! Such amazing articulation and flow of sentences, it’s truly brilliant. I wish to read more as the plot is rather interesting and has certainly intrigued me.
JuliusKing chapter 8 . 6/19
Man, I've held off on reading this for I don't even know how long, despite having downloaded it because the summary somehow turned me off every time I scrolled past it. Boy am I glad to have finally got around to reading this though. Legitimately this might be in my ~top hundred by abouts. Balancing humour with insightful characters and spinning a dozen perspectives and threads with depth and even fanon type world-building. On top of such a butterfly effect, this is incredible. I don't know what else to say. Maybe I should go back and review the other chapters, but I can't think of any moments where I could help you write better or help myself enjoy your writing more. Sorry. This might actually be my only review for your story just because I'm not too good at picking apart the finer details.

Anyway! Great story, even if you somehow never finish it I'll probably end up reading it 3 more times and loving it no less. Thank you thank you thank you.
great story
foreal26 chapter 8 . 6/13
This is so good. Please more.
LordSinnoh chapter 8 . 6/10
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic. Spectacular.

I am genuinely amazed at how well written this story is, along with how well you manage to balance the "Naruto is secretly smart" and "Naruto gets some proper early training" cliches and make it all balanced and make it sense. All while staying true to the heart of the characters. I love Iruka, but him trying to become a badass S-Rank ninja would have gone against his role as a character. And the lack of Sasuke bashing also feels amazing. Extra points for the love shown to Ino, also known as one of the Top 3 best girls in Naruto.

I am looking forward to your next stories.
jrmin chapter 8 . 6/10
I miss this fic, hope you update soon.
Natsuyuuki chapter 8 . 6/9
interesting.
TheGirlofTigers chapter 8 . 6/6
Because I really like this fic. I would like to know now if it going to be a harem? Because I dont like Harems. I would like to stop before it gets to that if so.
Riley chapter 8 . 6/1
Very great and intriguing story, I've read many anime fanfictions on this site but don't think I have ever read anything quite like this story.

Like others have said the depth of your characters in this story is amazing, and I really enjoyed reading the parts where Naruto's super observing skills were shown.

Hope you continue to update this fic as it is awesome and wish you all the best.
Darth Bud chapter 8 . 6/3
First of all thank you for your hard work in writing this story. This is one of the best recent Naruto fics I've read. The character interactions and development is very good. I don't know whether you will continue this story or not, but once again thank you for the effort
“Umino’s finally snapped!” OH GODS IM DEAD. Thank you. This is the kind of smart Naruto fanfic I’ve been looking for!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 5/29
I really enjoy how in depth you are with the characters, i can't wait to read more.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 5 . 5/29
This story is excellent, and I absolutely loved this chapter. I love what you've done with Naruto