Reviews for Within Interest
Motherofthehorde
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 1/31
This looks really cool.
bardockssj4 chapter 1 . 1/27
An astonishingly well-crafted story. I hope to see it continued. Kudos!
SparkzReborn chapter 1 . 1/25
I really loved the bit where you added Iruka bopping Naruto on the head cause he wasn't greatful for the toppings. Makes me very Nostalgic lmao
FaraamKnight chapter 8 . 1/25
Man I love this story, I sincerely hope that you'll pick it up again soon. Keep up the great work!
oh my gosh this is incredible
Triolan chapter 7 . 1/11
I've reread this story five times now and I can't get over how funny this is. Seriously it's cliche but it really has helped me wind down during stressful periods and I have to thank you for having written it.
TheOG-original chapter 8 . 1/6
Are you going to come back to this? I see you’re still writing so do you think an update is possible in the future for this one? I love, love, love it! You portray all of the characters so well, especially Naruto! A lot of people don’t do the Third and Iruka Justice and I’m glad they’re playing a heavy part in Naruto’s life.
And Ino! She’s so perfect! The way her love for Sasuke has eventually become hatred due to his carelessness of everyone and technically being the cause of Sakura and her rivalry. I love seeing Ino step up and make an effort. Is this leading to Ino/Naruto? Because I really have a soft spot for the two blondes!
Can’t wait to see Kakashi’s reaction to the supposed Baka ninja who struggles with the simplest tasks.
lameduck987 chapter 8 . 1/6
This is too good you have to resume this pleasseeeeee
lameduck987 chapter 5 . 1/5
Damn smoke got in my eyes too
lameduck987 chapter 4 . 1/5
This is really good. Like I'm up at mindight reading this good
iCaelum chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
Great stuff mate. This is an awesome story. I like how you're building Naruto to be observant and intelligent without over powering him. Looking forward to the next update!
xXkitsuneknightXx chapter 8 . 12/16/2019
Noooo! Why must you tease me with this cliff hanger?! I need to know what happens next!
tadkins chapter 8 . 12/14/2019
Love, love, love this story. I love seeing a determined and focused Naruto! And you write him so well. Ino is becoming my 2nd favorite character in this story, especially one that doesn't hold back her emotions. I hope you continue this story because I would enjoy seeing the waves made throughout the story.
buggitybuggityboo chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I hope this gets updated it's a good story
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »