Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion
JenJenGundamFan chapter 11 . 8/5
Oh man! So we get rid of Trent yay for his dad but now we got some more Gundam’s I wonder what universe is condoms are LOL I have no idea because I’ve only ever seen a Gundam Wing. What the heck is going on and how many portals does This time. Have!? Well I guess I’ll have to find out in reading the next chapter!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 10 . 6/1
DUN DUN DUN!

What a way to end the chapter!

I like how they were trying to explain the Zero system... like is there really a way to explain it fully? LOL

On to chapter 11!
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 9 . 3/12
O...k... G-Gundam too? I like the parallels you've drawn between the different mecha. The shows al seem to have a common pattern. The fight scenes in the suits are well done.
JenJenGundamFan chapter 9 . 3/10
Oh wow that was an action packed chapter! Not only dealing with the zero system but also I thought it was cool Heero talked to Shinji mother and she said she forgave him awwwww so sweet!

Of course all the MD are gonna be destroyed what do you think this is?! Lol great action chapter!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 8 . 3/10
Oh man no way! No bells or alarms?! Just attacked right out! Oh no are the angels attacking them now?!

I was waiting for the crossover to collide when they would man the Gundam’s!

Dun dun dun! What’s gonna happen next?! Omg is Duo Quatre and Wufei safe?! How about Relena?! So many questions no answers!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 7 . 3/10
That was a sick battle! And omg Shinji is SUPER powerful! dun dun dun !

Omg Relena is there with them! Eeepppp! Any 1xR action gonna happen?! Tehehe!

How are they all gonna get out of this one! I don’t even know! But I’ll find out! :D
JenJenGundamFan chapter 6 . 3/10
Oh snap! I am loving this twist! The white zodiac makes perfect sense and I love the Nazi flairs to the group! (Of course Treize brother would be more extreme!)

How is our group going to go up against so many MD and an invasion! And how are they going to get back?!

Wait the Tallgeese and Epyon is there too?! is Zechs with the group?! How?! What?! Wait i can’t wait to find out more!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 5 . 3/7
How is it that Shinji is the only one that can/knows how to cook? LOL! I like how Duo was saying I kinda can and Heero's like I'm not good at preparing but I can cook if need be (or something like that)

I LOL when Mari said "where is Trowa?"
someone said "hes sleeping"

LOL this is why hes called sleepy so funny!

I know there was no action in this one, and I know that it does not affect me anyway if there is or isn't, but this chapter was long and slow... don't hate me! *peaks around the corner with a white flag* forgive me?! I cannot lie. There was fun moments in the chapter, don't get me wrong, but I also think that there was a lot of reiterating that didn't need to be explain to the reader. I know that the characters needed talk about the going ons etc... but when you went on to explain what I just read I was just waiting for you to say, "so Shinji explained the situation..." and then the scene would end or move forward, but when it didn't I was like this could be cut. _

All in all I did like Quatre freaking out about going to school and Duo and Mari falling asleep in class LOL!

I can't wait to read more to find out what happens next! :D
JenJenGundamFan chapter 4 . 3/6
Not gonna lie, I straight up laughed at the title "Shut up, Wufei!" hehe Of course Wufei has to be in this! I was thinking maybe because he was already with the Barton foundation that he wasn't going to be in the story. But DAAAAANNNNNNGGGG You really ripped him a new one! HAHA Poor Wufei, I feel kinda bad for the guy! He does gain respect in some ways for women, but I guess thats after Endless Waltz when he grows the F up! haha!

Even when Heero was like "yeah he deserves it..." Oh snap! haha! I could tell you're not a Wufei fan, and then at the end when you stated that you disliked him I was like... HMMMM I COULDN'T TELL! :P It took me awhile to come around to Wufei, actually just last year when I was re-watching the series did I get a good grasp on him. (and Dorothy... god those eye brows scare me :P)

ANYWAYS, I wonder what will happen next! Why are they here? Who are they going to have to fight? DUN DUN DUN... so many questions and nooooo answers... Well... On to the next chapter! :D
JenJenGundamFan chapter 3 . 3/5
I loved the chapter title! I thought Duo’s Interrogation was so funny! Quatre’s was right on spot him apologizing the whole time of course! I couldn’t believe Heero just would talk to Shinji so freely. But it also is understandable.

I liked shinji and Asuka and mari’s back and forths totally LOL when Mari kept egging them on. Haha!

Well now they know they are a non threat, how are they gonna get home?! What are the pilots going to help with while they are here?! So many questions!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 2 . 3/5
Oh noooooo! They were all captured! Yeah, I don’t see that going well, and oh man all the confusion that’s gonna bring!
JenJenGundamFan chapter 1 . 3/5
That was really awesome! I have not read evangelion but I think you did a good job describing their characters I really like their banter’s between each other think you did a really great job with our Gundam pilots! And I don’t know how they’re going to get out of this! I hope they can find away peacefully
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 8 . 3/2
No body cares that Relena is missing? She's so important that they had to drag her there with them. But she's missing. And literally Noin is the only one that cared... damn that's cold
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 7 . 3/2
Interesting bringing more of the crew in. Wondering what was happening in GW verse that caused them to abandon ship as it were and take Relena into Unknown danger through a strange portal...
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 5 . 3/2
I like the character interactions but you lost me at making the GW boys go to school. This isn't their world or their timeline so I don't see how they could be or should be forced to go.

I could actually see them being forced into being test subjects because how often do you get people from a different dimention?

Also, minor nitpick, but it's very Evangelion heavy so far. Barely any GW. I never watched Evangelion so it would be nice to have more from my boys! Lol

All in all, I believe they are teens and that is an important thing to remember.