Reviews for The Major's Little Dove
Jemstone6259 chapter 2 . 4/7
That was put together rather quickly... and a little to similar to how Bella figures it out
Jemstone6259 chapter 1 . 4/7
What is with these twilight guys breaking and entering! I mean where did our gentleman go? Gentlemen don’t break and enter!
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 2 . 4/5
Like the story so far. Kinda iffy about the end to this chapter though. Didn't think there was enough evidence to really warrant Davina believing the lore so easily after just a few google searches. Like a convenient push for furthering the plot faster if anything it feels like.

Dunno that's just me. Not a huge fan of fast passed stories. I still want to continue reading and like it so far but thought I'd just share my opinion. :)
Amy chapter 23 . 3/25
Hi,
First off this is one of two OC/Jasper stories that I'm OBSESSED WITH!
It's brilliant! Davina is an awesome character and I love Sebastian! (Read this story like 3 times, I'm not even kidding!)
Secondly, I'm currently working on my own story (and by working I mean I'm planning my own story and I'm that anal about the details that it's gonna take YEARS before I'm close to uploading!) My story is OC/OC so I don't fuck with the actual plot so much! It was originally gonna be Benjamin/OC so he could join the Cullen's for good (I love Benjamin!) but I really wanted to do a lesbian pairing, so the plan changed. Anyway! I was wondering if I could kind of use Davina and Sebastian as well (I swear I'll make it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that they are YOURS! If not no worries, I'll completely respect that!)
Basically, Davina and one of my OC's would be BF's before the Cullen clan came to town and the other OC would be with the Cullen's.
I won't turn Davina into a serial killer or anything! XD Just have them be best friends like Alice and Bella are. My other OC and Rose are best friends :p that way no one is left out. Anyway sorry for the long-as-fuck ramble! I just wanted to know how you felt about this? Like I said, I'll completely respect your decision (We "writers" have a Code! :P)

Sincerely,
AmyWonderland382
FlowerChild23 chapter 31 . 3/18
oh man. this is good but scary. I feel sorry for all of them.
Gracfully chapter 31 . 3/16
NicoleR85 chapter 31 . 3/16
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
MageVicky chapter 30 . 3/15
honestly, alice basically taking complete control of bella’s wedding has always been and always will be a source of irritation for me. everyone always does whatever she wants just cuz she gets visions. blah. whatever. anyway, thanks for updating!
NicoleR85 chapter 30 . 3/15
Another great chapter. I am glad that we are in Breaking Dawn. I can't wait to read how Davina will handle what is happening to Bella and Nessie when she is born. Please update soon.
GomezAddams1 chapter 30 . 3/15
Okay, I ship Esme and Sebastian together.
rina499 chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
it's a good story. It seems a little fast paced at first, but once I got over that it turned out I quite enjoyed it. My only advise is to slow things down a bit at first. Build some tension, ya know?
forget-me-never-love-me-always chapter 29 . 10/24/2018
interesting
AmyWonderland382 chapter 29 . 10/10/2018
I really hope you continue this, it's so good and I love the addition of Sebastian.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 29 . 7/17/2018
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Vgb chapter 29 . 6/4/2018
Great chapter on a Major's little dove, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please