Reviews for My second chance at raising you
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 21 . 5h
I hope she's not going to loose Henry!
tammy henson chapter 21 . 8h
I think henry should get his past life memories and that regina is his mom again.
baratta.jennifer chapter 21 . 9h
Great chapter and job
2007gracee chapter 2 . 11h
Great story
A True Oncer chapter 20 . 10/28
Awesome chapter! It was so sweet! I loved it!
ElisabethMorgenstern chapter 20 . 10/23
Why is there no magic?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 20 . 10/22
Aww Henry had a perfect Birthday! Love Layla! Are you laying groundwork fore telling him the truth? Was that SO painful to add Gold?:}Such great presents. esp. Bae's swords ,somewhere he's smiling.
PopPotter777 chapter 20 . 10/22
Regina and Layla! So cute! I miss those days waiting in line for the next HP book & the movies
I wonder how theyre going to tell Henry about his past life? How is he gonna react? Good i hope!
baratta.jennifer chapter 20 . 10/22
Best chapter yet
dream1990 chapter 20 . 10/22
I like it and I was hoping he was going to find out about his past life but oh well
PopPotter777 chapter 16 . 10/14
the funniest thing (besides the whole chapter) was Killian asking Emma if he & David should 'start the grill'. I had a chuckle thinking about Captain Hook and Prince Charming grilling.
Fantastic chapter as usual mate!
PopPotter777 chapter 13 . 10/14
i wish Storybrooke was real and we could all live there. That is one of my goals after finishing college - move to Storybrooke (or Steveston at least)
Still killing it with all the feels!
PopPotter777 chapter 8 . 10/14
my sister's 2 year old does the exact same stuff! I love that little squirt :)
PopPotter777 chapter 8 . 10/14
you're trying to kill me aren't you? kill me with the feels? well, you've done it every chapter and this one was no exception
The present for Killian! my heart about exploded with even more feels than i thought possible!
PopPotter777 chapter 6 . 10/14
this chapter is killing me with the feels! so happy i could cry! this is what stories should be - make you feel something on every page. This is going in my all time favorites folder for sure!
The babies are so cute it hurts!