Reviews for Bonded For Life
Ummidia Q chapter 21 . 3/18
This premise is interesting. I like it!
vactopusss chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
This was an excellent read i just wish you would complete it.
insomniac light chapter 21 . 2/19/2020
La historia es genial, por favor actualiza pronto
amongothers chapter 21 . 8/10/2019
Just read this amazing story and i'm left needing more... Hope all is well with you author and looking forward to more of your story telling!
Pakki chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Please continue the story. This is very interesting.
Jen chapter 21 . 4/2/2019
Please come back. This is really good.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2019
Any chance of this being updated? Really enjoying this story.
Ben113 chapter 21 . 12/26/2018
Please come back! This is amazing! Although I have to admit that the engagement was out of nowhere to me, I could see a friendship forming and hints of more but I didn't see anything that strong yet. I still love the world building for this though.
icantcountsoomg chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
jeez this is higher education stuff. well see how it goes after i solve this chapter. ))
FrumiousBandersnatch15 chapter 21 . 3/18/2018
So imaginative- Loved it! Not sure if c21 is the end or if you’ll come back but wow- so great thus far.
oolee chapter 21 . 2/2/2018
I know it is rude, a muse cannot be forced, but this has so many possibilities I can't wait for more. I'm loving it. It's fun and different.
Selsi365 chapter 21 . 1/1/2018
I hope you come back to this story. It is truly terrific. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Raz GoA chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
It's too bad this story stopped so suddenly. It was building up nicely and I rather enjoyed the world that was laid out in the beginning. I'm going to go ahead and follow this in the odd event something changes.
beebopaloo22 chapter 21 . 10/11/2017
Please continue this most excellent story. We live for the next update.
Bovary chapter 21 . 8/9/2017
I'm afraid to read the next chapter , I don't want the bubble to burst ...