Reviews for Bonded For Life
franrizzoli1 chapter 21 . 2/18
awesome story was totally disappointed reaching the end. now it's not looking like it be finished. WHO was behind this attack?
also jane taking her seat and future of our ladies path. gripping excitement ty
Ummidia Q chapter 21 . 3/18/2021
This premise is interesting. I like it!
vactopusss chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
This was an excellent read i just wish you would complete it.
insomniac light chapter 21 . 2/19/2020
La historia es genial, por favor actualiza pronto
amongothers chapter 21 . 8/10/2019
Just read this amazing story and i'm left needing more... Hope all is well with you author and looking forward to more of your story telling!
Pakki chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Please continue the story. This is very interesting.
Jen chapter 21 . 4/2/2019
Please come back. This is really good.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2019
Any chance of this being updated? Really enjoying this story.
Ben113 chapter 21 . 12/26/2018
Please come back! This is amazing! Although I have to admit that the engagement was out of nowhere to me, I could see a friendship forming and hints of more but I didn't see anything that strong yet. I still love the world building for this though.
icantcountsoomg chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
jeez this is higher education stuff. well see how it goes after i solve this chapter. ))
FrumiousBandersnatch15 chapter 21 . 3/18/2018
So imaginative- Loved it! Not sure if c21 is the end or if you’ll come back but wow- so great thus far.
oolee chapter 21 . 2/2/2018
I know it is rude, a muse cannot be forced, but this has so many possibilities I can't wait for more. I'm loving it. It's fun and different.
Selsi365 chapter 21 . 1/1/2018
I hope you come back to this story. It is truly terrific. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Raz GoA chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
It's too bad this story stopped so suddenly. It was building up nicely and I rather enjoyed the world that was laid out in the beginning. I'm going to go ahead and follow this in the odd event something changes.
beebopaloo22 chapter 21 . 10/11/2017
Please continue this most excellent story. We live for the next update.